• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2022 Pin Discussion & Pin Releases 💬

Status
Not open for further replies.
2022 Pin Discussion & Pin Releases 💬
Can someone explain the Robin Hood transformation design to me?
What Merlin said.

It also looks like Nutsy is upside down on the pin in the article, which makes making sense of it harder. (Unless every pin is like that?)

New PTDs today!

49b7523ba54d33af90c26bfc13e93b29.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

*Merlin marked himself SAFE from the new PTD Flip*

Sent from my SM-G991U1 using Tapatalk

Honestly, though, remember that time we managed to blow up the New Releases thread because you called Miguel "Coco" and had to confess you hadn't seen the movie yet and then the discussion turned into hot takes and unpopular opinions about Disney movies? Gosh ... Things We Lost in the Hack. It's making me a little misty .... You should have started a collection based on that, hahaha.

Honestly, though, remember that time we managed to blow up the New Releases thread because you called Miguel "Coco" and had to confess you hadn't seen the movie yet and then the discussion turned into hot takes and unpopular opinions about Disney movies? Gosh ... Things We Lost in the Hack. It's making me a little misty ....
And the Great Knife Rock / That Bug Ride episode.

The Golden Age of DPF for sure...

RH captures Nutsy the vulture guard and lulls the Sheriff to sleep and steals the keys to the jail in the final act of the fil

I think what might be confusing some folks is the fact that all of the other Transformation pins are the same character but with something about their appearance changed. This Robin Hood pin has one character dressing up as a second character, so it doesn't seem to follow the logic of the rest of the collection.

I think what might be confusing some folks is the fact that all of the other Transformation pins are the same character but with something about their appearance changed. This Robin Hood pin has one character dressing up as a second character, so it doesn't seem to follow the logic of the rest of the collection.
An astute observation! Nice!

THIS is why I asked about it. :tigger:

52343286310_f787aa8710_z_d.jpg

Pink a La Mode

Introducing Disney Princess Keys for the Kingdom Limited Edition 300 Pins. Each princess crest pin (3" pin) comes with a coordinating "key" pin in a box set package. Each pin is limited edition 300 with "Limited Edition 300" on the reverse. Retail price is $29.90 each.

The first 3 pins; Disney The Little Mermaid Ariel, Disney Beauty and the Beast Belle, and Sleeping Beauty Aurora will be available as a in-stock release Thursday September 8th at 5pm pst / 8pm est.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back