• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DOLLS 2023 Limited Edition Dolls

Status
Not open for further replies.
DOLLS 2023 Limited Edition Dolls
@tylertremallose Weird, I don't see the coming soon section. I even did a search for it and nothing came up. Maybe I'm landing on the wrong page. I've had problems with that before. I can't even use Chrome to shop on the site. I have to use Edge or Firefox. Anyway, I'm glad you posted about it because I was clueless and now I'm excited to see the new line. I've been wondering when they'd bring more princess dolls back. I'd love them to add some Villains.

save that link! it usually updates a few times a week with dates of whats coming. scroll to almost the bottom

if anyone manages to get her, she restocked

Not gonna lie, I really wanted to buy a 2nd one because I love her so much buuuuut since I just bought the Bride I thought I shouldn't. I gotta save some money for my trip to Disney at the end of the month.

awesome! it will update at 12 midnight, california time, if theres anything big coming to the site. something nice to reference! :D

That is really good to know. I'm a collector, not just Disney, so there are few sites I like to check out when they update to see what's coming, like Amiami. Thanks again!

Congrats on your arrival @Esmeralda and @tylertremallose. It's great to hear she's even better in person. Mine is expected tomorrow and I'm pretty excited.

I debox a lot of other dolls, but not usually my Disney LE dolls because I don't like to throw out the boxes and there's no room to keep empty boxes. However, I'm going to have a hard time not deboxing her.

Congrats on your arrival @Esmeralda and @tylertremallose. It's great to hear she's even better in person. Mine is expected tomorrow and I'm pretty excited.

I debox a lot of other dolls, but not usually my Disney LE dolls because I don't like to throw out the boxes and there's no room to keep empty boxes. However, I'm going to have a hard time not deboxing her.
so is the doll based on the movie then? looking at the logo on the back, it just says "haunted mansion". now the park attractions are called "the haunted mansion". online lists it as "the haunted mansion". font matches the disneyland attraction, however the movie just says "haunted mansion"...so with the box and movie just simply "haunted mansion", missing the "the"...does this make it a live action doll? lol

so is the doll based on the movie then? looking at the logo on the back, it just says "haunted mansion". now the park attractions are called "the haunted mansion". online lists it as "the haunted mansion". font matches the disneyland attraction, however the movie just says "haunted mansion"...so with the box and movie just simply "haunted mansion", missing the "the"...does this make it a live action doll? lol
LOL I was wondering about that. I thought maybe it was all just promotion and only loosely tied to the movie based on theme. I wondered if maybe she resembles something more from the movie, but maybe they couldn't call it "live action" doll because she would be CGI? If I had to guess, I'd say more based on attraction with some liberties taken, but also to hype up the movie.

Does anyone know when we might expect another prince doll? would be nice to have one in my collection, to change it up a bit.

October 2nd

MB_clp_toy-shop-dolls_20231002_2x_m

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back