• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2024 Pin Discussion & Pin Releases đź’¬

New Pins at Disney Parks | April 21-27, 2024​

Here is a look at the new pin releases this week at Disneyland and Walt Disney World!

Shared Pin Releases at DLR & WDW:​

• Teachers’ Day 2024 Pin: The Teachers’ Day pin for 2024 at Disney Parks features Cars! Pin-on-pin design. Limited release and the retail price is $17.99. Available starting on Tuesday, April 23, 2024 at Walt Disney World and Disneyland.
Teachers’ Day 2024 Disney Pin
Teachers’ Day 2024 Disney Pin
  • Celebrate Laughter Day 2024 Pin: This pin features Maximus from Tangled and reads: Celebrate Laughter. Pin-on-pin design. Limited release and the retail price is $17.99. Available starting on Tuesday, April 23, 2024 at Walt Disney World and Disneyland.
Celebrate Laughter 2024 Disney Pin
Celebrate Laughter 2024 Disney Pin

MOG release tomorrow

Bug’s Life Mystery Adorbs - 8 non-chaser pins (LE 400?) , 5 Chasers (LE 300), 3 Super Chasers (LE 200) - (16 pins total)
**the non-chasers were identified as LE 300 on flyer - not sure if this should be 400 instead.

Off the Page - Baloo, Hercules, Milo, Miss Bianca, Mushu, Powerline, Toulose and Scat Cat, & Thumper

Last edited:
ShopDisney

4fbbb354420ed2ac04bb60533d6d2420.jpg

582e59e5adc170ac43b8aba891d89494.jpg

ad73ed4ce5937cc7f7e8acd481f249dd.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That Maximus and Flynn pin feels like it has a whole story to it…

“
The usually stoic horse soldiered through the woods looking for ruffians. Passing by a tree, he stopped momentarily, and he could not help but let out an uncharacteristic chuckle.
“They really can’t get that idiot’s nose right.”
“

MOG release tomorrow

Bug’s Life Mystery Adorbs - 8 pins , 5 Chasers, 3 Super Chasers

Off the Page - Baloo, Hercules, Milo, Miss Bianca, Mushu, Powerline, Toulose and Scat Cat, & Thumper
So it is 8 pins total? Or 16? (Which seems like a heck of a lot.)

That’s a darn but set. I feel for any Bug’s Life collectors.

The Lion King 30th Anniversary Disney Pins at DPB Store
The Lion King 30th Anniversary Disney Pins at DPB Store
  • Rafiki & Simba Pin: Click here to purchase, while supplies last. Features hard enamel, a stained glass design and screen print details. About 1.75” in size.
Rafiki & Simba Lion King 30th Anniversary Disney Pin - DPB Store
Rafiki & Simba Lion King 30th Anniversary Disney Pin – DPB Store

• Scar & Hyenas Pin: Click here to purchase, while supplies last. Features hard enamel with screen print details. About 2” in size.
Hyenas & Scar Lion King 30th Anniversary Disney Pin
Hyenas & Scar Lion King 30th Anniversary Disney Pin – DPB Store

Last edited:
5d92ba72ed31bafa54a68a5e6bcd6b9e.jpg

Thankfully, I’m not crazy about these designs. But the hyper focus on Figaro lately needs to stop!

I feel like a lot of these pins are lazy, like they just cut and paste clip art into a circular shape. And then added *glitter*! (I’m not a fan.)

This one of Figaro makes him look like he’s riding an invisible motorcycle.

I couldn’t see it.

40fb6b0c8e6bbdeb8341b509ab314831.jpg

Also, like, I'm not sure Belle really counts as an "expression". Like, I don't think that's the focus of the pin.

And it's clear the Figaro one was supposed to go with the other Figaro set from a while ago and they moved it.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Also, like, I'm not sure Belle really counts as an "expression". Like, I don't think that's the focus of the pin.

And it's clear the Figaro one was supposed to go with the other Figaro set from a while ago and they moved it.

Belle’s arm positions are awkward and Figaro gets weirder the more I look at him. Like, really, what is that pose? Why is he floating?

Then there’s the fact that Belle’s background has roses, Mulan’s matchmaker has fans, but Figaro has… butterflies? Why not fish or paw prints? Several interesting choices were made here.

Belle’s arm positions are awkward and Figaro gets weirder the more I look at him. Like, really, what is that pose? Why is he floating?

Then there’s the fact that Belle’s background has roses, Mulan’s matchmaker has fans, but Figaro has… butterflies? Why not fish or paw prints? Several interesting choices were made here.

Her dress is sticky from all the glitter. She's trying to keep her elbows up.

On Figaro: It’s a shame that the whole design is so odd because his expression is actually adorable! But yeah, I love the profile pins they released of just his face so much more!

I just realized he might not actually be floating in the new pin? We may be looking down at him, and he’s lying on the floor like a normal kitty? (But then, why the butterflies?!). This is the only explanation I can think of, sans invisible motorbikes.

Back