• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2024 Pin Discussion & Pin Releases 💬

Today's release for Pin Trading Time at Disneyland Paris.

2 PTT sets and 1 refresh.

e57cd8282b4269edd172c0855a3ded8f.jpg
81709c6bf0c26b8cdc34f2bb0a023dcd.jpg
5f98ee81ccec9f663331595bb9014e81.jpg

Envoyé de mon 2107113SG en utilisant Tapatalk
@SoraPandora - figaro

New Pins at Disney Parks | January 14-20, 2024​

Here is a look at the new pin releases this week at Disneyland and Walt Disney World!

Walt Disney World® Resort Pin Releases:​

Mardi Gras 2024 Disney Pin
Mardi Gras 2024 Disney Pin

Shared Pin Releases at DLR & WDW:​

• Picnic Pin Series: Features Luca, Ratatouille, Toy Story 3, UP, The Incredibles and Monsters, Inc. Stained glass element. Limited edition of 2,250 and the retail price is $21.99. Available starting on Tuesday, January 16, 2024 at Walt Disney World and Disneyland.
Picnic Disney Pin Series
Picnic Disney Pin Series
  • A Bug’s Life Picnic Jumbo Pin: Jumbo pin featuring A Bug’s Life with stained glass elements. Limited edition of 1,400 and the retail price is $39.99. Available starting on Tuesday, January 16, 2024 at Walt Disney World and Disneyland.
A Bug’s Life Picnic Jumbo Disney Pin
A Bug’s Life Picnic Jumbo Disney Pin
  • Picnic Mystery Pin Set: Features 10 pins in total, two randomly selected per box. Limited release and the retail price is $29.99. Available starting on Tuesday, January 16, 2024 at Walt Disney World and Disneyland.
Disney Picnic Mystery Pin Set
Disney Picnic Mystery Pin Set
  • Chip n Dale Space Mountain Bicoastal Adventures Pin: The first release in the Bicoastal Adventures collection at Disney Parks features Chip n Dale and Space Mountain! Slider element. Limited edition of 4,000 and the retail price is $19.99. Available starting on Tuesday, January 16, 2024 at Walt Disney World and Disneyland.
Chip n Dale Space Mountain Bicoastal Adventures Disney Pin
Chip n Dale Space Mountain Bicoastal Adventures Disney Pin
  • Little Mermaid Alley Bowler Arcade Pin: The first release in the Alley Bowler Arcade collection at Disney Parks features The Little Mermaid! Limited edition of 2,000 and the retail price is $19.99. Available starting on Tuesday, January 16, 2024 at Walt Disney World and Disneyland.
Little Mermaid Alley Bowler Arcade Disney Pin

Okay, somebody PLEASE explain to me what is supposed to be going on with this pin?! Why is Ariel being eaten by a skeeball machine while dragging Flounder with her as Sebastian looks excited for their inevitable doom??? :D

I really do NOT want a Wonderland pin in this series! lol

Okay, somebody PLEASE explain to me what is supposed to be going on with this pin?! Why is Ariel being eaten by a skeeball machine while dragging Flounder with her as Sebastian looks excited for their inevitable doom??? :D

I really do NOT want a Wonderland pin in this series! lol
You made me laugh!

Back