• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2024 Pin Discussion & Pin Releases 💬

Not a newbie, but super clueless - how do we know which Shades of Magic paint can pins sold out? I've been stalking everywhere looking for the Pixie Hollow fairies, and I'm thinking that maybe not a lot of people bought them or there would be more on eBay and IG. I'm not sure if I should wait a bit, or jump on what is there (though it seems like prices are all over the place). Any advice is appreciated!

Pretty sure they all sold out. Each day they let you buy leftovers from the prior day(s). When I went through on Sunday, there was pretty much nothing left from prior days except one song (I forget which). And considering what was left of the Sunday pins at that point and how many people behind me, I don’t see anything remaining.

Thank you! That is very helpful. I really wasn't sure with all the random stuff I am seeing people write on IG. I trust DPF folks way more

I was trying to figure out how popular the Color Shades of Magic pins were too! I must admit I like them more than I initially thought I would. You can’t really see the details too well in the stock photos, but they actually look very nice. They're pretty with the glitter, they’re a good size and I like that some rare characters are featured with them.

New Pins at Disney Parks | August 11-17, 2024​

Here is a look at the new pin releases this week at Disneyland and Walt Disney World!

Shared Pin Releases at DLR & WDW:​

• Hades Trick or Treat 2024 Pin: Limited edition of 4,000 and the price is $19.99. Available starting on Tuesday, August 13, 2024 at Walt Disney World and Disneyland.
Hades Trick or Treat 2024 Disney Pin
  • Maleficent Trick or Treat 2024 Pin: Limited edition of 4,000 and the price is $19.99. Available starting on Tuesday, August 13, 2024 at Walt Disney World and Disneyland.
Maleficent Trick or Treat 2024 Disney Pin
  • Ursula Trick or Treat 2024 Pin: Limited edition of 4,000 and the price is $19.99. Available starting on Tuesday, August 13, 2024 at Walt Disney World and Disneyland.
Ursula Trick or Treat 2024 Disney Pin

• Yzma Trick or Treat 2024 Pin: Limited edition of 4,000 and the price is $19.99. Available starting on Tuesday, August 13, 2024 at Walt Disney World and Disneyland.
Yzma Trick or Treat 2024 Disney Pin
  • Halloween Trick or Treat 2024 Boxed Pin Set: Includes all four pins above and the Evil Queen chaser pin. Limited edition of 1,000 and the price is $99.99. Available starting on Tuesday, August 13, 2024 at Walt Disney World and Disneyland.
Halloween Trick or Treat 2024 Disney Pin Set
  • The Nightmare Before Christmas Build-a-Pin Set: This pin set features Jack Skellington and Sally from The Nightmare Before Christmas. It is part of the Build-a-Pin Series at Disney Parks. Limited release and the retail price is $29.99. Available starting on Tuesday, August 13, 2024 at Walt Disney World and Disneyland.
The Nightmare Before Christmas Build-a-Pin Set
  • The Max Rebo Band It’s Showtime Posters Pin: The eighth release in the It’s Showtime Posters collection at Disney Parks features Star Wars The Max Rebo Band! Limited edition of 3,000 and the retail price is $19.99. Available starting on Tuesday, August 13, 2024 at Walt Disney World and Disneyland.
The Max Rebo Band It’s Showtime Posters Disney Pin
  • Goofy – Enjoy a Sweet Treat Today 2024 Pin: This pin features Goofy enjoying a Dole Whip and reads: Enjoy a Sweet Treat Today 2024. Limited release and the retail price is $17.99. Available starting on Tuesday, August 13, 2024 at Walt Disney World and Disneyland.
Goofy – Enjoy a Sweet Treat Today 2024 Disney Pin

I agree! I think they're stunning I just got a few from a live show last night, still three fairies and 1-2 princesses on my list I love it when unusual characters make an appearance, and that makes like six NEW Pixie Hollow fairy pins this year now Hoping for a movie comeback now LOL

Does anyone know if these will be available at the physical store soon? I’d love to see if a buddy can grab me some
They should be. The ones from last D23 showed up at the store sometime within a few weeks after the con (don’t remember the exact timing from two years ago). Hence why I didn’t ask anyone to do pickup of Mei, since I can get her one of the times when I go.