• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2024 Pin Discussion & Pin Releases 💬

It seems like a quiet release to me. I saw a late minute IG story, but no post for the release. I grabbed the screenshot a little after 4, but when I went back 30 mins later, they were just gone. Not even showing as sold out. Which I think is weird. The SB pins sold out fast too, but they stayed on the website as sold out for a few days

@Disneychildwithin

So many pins I need.
They released the photos for these pins. They're gorgeous. Now I'm crossing fingers for the Lineberty race

Envoyé de mon 2107113SG en utilisant Tapatalk

The Thought occurred to me just now, it's been a while since a "Kudo Compliment" was posted here to Thank everyone who contributes new pin releases to this Thread....

So, with out Further Ado,

THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH FOR KEEPING IT UPDATE.

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I so need some of those cakes...

WDI Release - Monday, February 5

Year of the Dragon Mystery Pins ($24.95 per box) - 2 pins per box
10 - LE 400
2 Chasers - LE 300

2024 Year of the Dragon - $24.95
Mushu - $29.95
Sisu - $29.95

Hearts - LE 300
Snow White & Prince - $27.95