• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: 24 hour auction #4 Pick yourself a Disneyshopping, WDI or DSF Jessica Rabbit

Status
Not open for further replies.
PS how do you get the little picture links in there??

So in a "my collection" view on pinpics, so that I'm seeing the small view, I right-click the image and choose "copy image URL". Then in the reply to the thread, I choose the "Insert Image" button. (It looks like a little square picture; mouse over all of them and they say what they are.) It comes up for a space with the URL and I paste that in there.

Then to link it, I go back to Pinpics, right click the same image and this time choose "copy link address" (the URL for the actual pinpics page). I go back to the reply in the thread, highlight the picture/text that I want to be the link, click "Link" (looks like a little planet with a chain link), and paste the URL in.

I usually choose "go advanced" and preview the post and click on each link I put in to make sure I got all the links right.

Hey Vixy, when I am do with this I am going to have to send you something just for your efforts. It's awesome.

And the winner is pinewbie who manages to pull ahead at the last second. Andres, I think I am going to have to come up with a most losses prize for you.

Thanks for bidding all.

Disneypirate

*giggle* It's getting harder and harder to think of things, since it's not like I have more pins to bid than I had before every time. :)

The frame doesn't actually exist as of yet, however my grandpa was a conductor on the railroad and years ago my dad made a couple of huge like 22x34 frames using model railroad tracks, well one to them the other he completely free formed the other. If I bid things that are "creative" than you're taking the same risk that I am, it is something that hasn't yet been created, as I don't want to make things that are going no where because the person doesn't pick my bid. I'm not thinking that these creative ideas will necessarily win me the auction, but that's what makes it interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back