• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: 24 hour chain auction #10, unscramble the puzzle. You might not want to miss it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is getting more interesting. Still no leaderboard, but talesoftobv, combatdre, kittycabot23 and amyschweppe have been joined by rubyslipperedgoddess and Echoharmony

Has anybody ever figured out how to run a train without a locomotive?

I bid:

Merida's horse to get you there,
Companions in the form of bears,
A bit of help so you won't be late,
And someone to greet you at the gate.

:D

**MODIFIED BID!

OPTION A: Auctioneers choice!
Please choose 2 of the following pins from this list of "i dont know what I'm bidding on so here some cool stuff with good numbers" list...
1.Pin 90441: Piece of Disney Movies - The Lion King
2. Pin 91110: DSF - El Capitan Theatre Seat Sulley
3.Pin 29180: Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Si and Am
4.Pin 29623: Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Maleficent as Dragon on Castle
5. Pin 35969: WDW – Featured Artist Collection 2005 (Mickey, Minnie & Friends Spinner) Mark Seppala. JUMBO!!
6.Pin 89881: DSF - Hinged Storybooks - The Little Mermaid

Here are some reference pics...
pin29180th72
pin29623th72
pin35969th72
pin89881th72
pin91110th72

OR

Optional 2: Pirates Booty
These are new from D23 exhibit. Choose any 4. Aaaarrrggggg!

8e5ca51f.jpg

f1cea912.jpg

c25f7e28.jpg

32ee1377.jpg

c2a48199.jpg

1e00fccc.jpg

Last edited:
*Updated Bid*

Pin 89457: DSF - Pin Trader's Delight - Carl Fredricksen - GWP

Not on Pin Pics yet -Pin Trader's Delight- Mad Hatter - GWP (Picture below... Someone asked for me to take a picture with yosemite in the background I am on vacation lol)

Pin 87543: Lock, Shock & Barrel Pin - 2011 DSF Nightmare Before Christmas Pin Trading Event

Pin 87537: Jack & Sandy Claws - 2011 DSF Nightmare Before Christmas Pin Trading Event

Pin 84947: DSF - Singing Groups - Jack, Sally, and Mayor

Pin 84945: DSF - Singing Groups - Jessica & Roger

&

A postcard from "Yosemite" from yours truly. :)

OR

Pin 89457: DSF - Pin Trader's Delight - Carl Fredricksen - GWP

Not on Pin Pics yet -Pin Trader's Delight- Mad Hatter - GWP (Picture below... Someone asked for me to take a picture with yosemite in the background I am on vacation lol)

Pin 72566: Tim Burton's The Nightmare Before Christmas - Pumpkin Faces

&

A postcard from "Yosemite" from yours truly. :)

Last edited:
Hmmm...a leaderboard. If I start an auction that is by default pretty sadistic wouldn't if be more fun if I keep it that way? I am a member of Jack's crew after all. Or better yet, I could say that I currently have a six way tie between Mickeymouseje, amyschweppe, talesoftobv, kittycabot23, combatdre, and princessbecky with vixy and willieam sneaking in along the way.

I do have to say that Vixy and amyschweppe get a bonus for the most creative bid.

Combatdre, a bonus for figuring out the puzzle. Let me remind you of something...Fish are friends, not food. Really, and you want a bonus? LOL!

I have no idea what I am bidding on... haha.
Pin 83291: DLR - Sci-Fi Academy - Stand Up Pin Set - 8 Bit Mickey
Pin 83912: WDW Cast Exclusive - Name Tag Pin Collection - Walt Disney Railroad 40 Years
Pin 84967: WDW Cast Exclusive - Name Tag Collection - It's A Small World 40 Years
Pin 84965: WDW Cast Exclusive - Name Tag Pin Collection - Jungle Cruise 40 Years
Pin 84964: WDW Cast Exclusive - Name Tag Pin Collection - Mad Tea Party 40 Years

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back