• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! 3/6 & 3/8 DLR Pin/Merch Pick Ups

SOLD! 3/6 & 3/8 DLR Pin/Merch Pick Ups
Gosh, everyone., TySVM for your kind words, and understanding.

I'm still not feeling all that great, but your Good Wishes have helped.

Remember the moving in with my Mil back the end of 2020...well, that is a big part of my health issues right now.

She was Asked to retire the end of December. Well, needless to say, it has been a even bigger drain on me.

I ask for your prayers that the situation improves.

I'm more thankful then ever, for My Happy Place!

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk

Gosh, everyone., TySVM for your kind words, and understanding.

I'm still not feeling all that great, but your Good Wishes have helped.

Remember the moving in with my Mil back the end of 2020...well, that is a big part of my health issues right now.

She was Asked to retire the end of December. Well, needless to say, it has been a even bigger drain on me.

I ask for your prayers that the situation improves.

I'm more thankful then ever, for My Happy Place!

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk
Sending loads of hugs and pixie dust, Connie!!

Good Morning/Afternoon Mouseketters,

First and foremost, Thank you...ThAnK YoU...THANK YOU, to each and everyone above who posted "well wishes' to me, they all HELPED! I am MUCH better today.

With that being said, I have a reservation to DLR today. I was originally planning on doing some Pin Trading at Westward Ho. However, with the Change to Daylight Savings Time (YAY!!!) and my sleep pattern last night, not the greatest, I have decided to forego the PT visit, and just go for some "Disney-Air" - AND DOING PICK UPS TODAY! YEHAA!

So, I will be closing this Thread and starting another one. If Anyone needs a pick up, drop a comment in the new thread, or send me a text msg or PM here.

With Much Love and Gratitude,
Connie

Back