• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

3 Spots Left. BTs, APs, PODMs, DSF, WDI, DA, DS, All LE! Pick Own Prizes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Many Grand and Major Prizes in this game. Come on by and Grab your spots. Payment is not needed until game fills up so its ok If your broke rt now :)

Last edited:
Oh I know how you feel even though my BF doesn't play the games I play enough for the both of us and I should be saving money lol I will put you down for those spots and thanks for joining :)

Last edited:
I'll take Winnie the Pooh!! Good luck everyone!

As a note, though: have you considered using a randomized number list instead? It seems a little more... random, and free of bias, than a physical drawing (you could see the paper by accident or something idk). It would also seem easier! but it's up to you, I'll play either way.

Got you down for Winnie the Pooh.

To answer your question yes I have thought of every aspect of the game before starting it. Even though I do play games that use a randomizer I would only play them with members I truly trust. I personally would not use that method unless it was a game where the pins are assigned spots already with the randomizer and the list would be given to the mods before the game even started.

This is how Jerome and I planned the game we just have to test the settings to see if any of cameras/camcorders are capable of doing a time stamp on the screen not just the file. If it does once the game is full/paid we will set a date and time to start the drawing and post it on this thread. At that date and time we will start the drawing. What we will use to hold all the movie titles (that's why I choose movie titles too because I will not be able to remember what movie everyone has chosen nor do I have the time to memorize them) will not be see through and the tabs will be folded at least three to four times over. The video with the list of picks will also be posted on this thread.

Thanks for playing and I hope everyone has fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back