• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

3rd Grail obtained

Status
Not open for further replies.
3rd Grail obtained

Megfan

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
111   0   0
Just thought I'd put up a thread to say that I have now obtained my third grail. I didn't think I'd ever have the chance to own this as there are more people wanting on pinpics than actually exists, so was thrilled when it came through the post. It's a really fantastic pin and definitely my favourite Ariel one that I own.

14j5mvr.jpg

Congrats on the nice haul Sam! It's a really nice looking pin. Seems decently sized too! Did you want me to go ahead and update your signature or do you already know how to yourself?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back