• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

6/15/13 DLR pins pick up available - retail + tax + shipping

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have echan50 and mynameisrussell wanting Plane Crazy (the 85th anniversary pin). I thought there was one more who wanted it here?! If so, please send a PM

an illegal bump but I wanted to make sure only two people wanted plane crazy. I could have sworn 3, but when I went to check again, only saw 2...

Is the Pixar Mystery Boxes sold at Pin Trader at Downtown Disney as well or only in park?
It park only, please PM me

FYI: I got everyone's pins on 2/21 for those people who ordered earlier this week. They will ship out on 2/25 (Monday)

Haven't heard anything. Will check tomorrow.

Any hope for a February release? I didn't see any last night. From the cast members book I saw last month, Westward Ho was to release them for the month of February and DCA in Fly "n" Buy for March with no further releases as I guess they should all be gone??? I am assuming with much less than 1000 boxes sold between DLR and WDW, the other 8000+ boxes would not be hard to find? A pallet of tiny boxes wrapped by 10's all stacked together with a Pixar logo on them? DLR just had its inventory so they are accounted for somewhere and Cast members are not given all the correct information.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back