• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

7 Marquees to go!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
7 Marquees to go!!!!

catburger

Grown Ups Please, ACT GROWN
Rating - 100%
142   0   0

Hey Everyone! We thought we'd create another thread asking for help with our Marquee collection!
We've been searching and hunting for almost 2 1/2 years!!
We just need a few more till we're up to date! Any help would be amazing!! We'd be willing to
trade or trade/purchase
or
purchase any of these last 7

pin82704th72
pin74304th72

pin43218th72
pin61470th72
pin55732th72

pin50896th72
pin50019th72

Again any help or leads would be great appreciated!!
thanks for looking! DPF Family is the best!

- Bob & Cat -

Last edited:
Ah shoots! I have both Christmas Carol marquees but it's for my own collection. If it comes down to those two pins to complete the collection, give me a PM and I'll give them up so you guys can have a full set since I'm no where close to being complete.

Ah shoots! I have both Christmas Carol marquees but it's for my own collection. If it comes down to those two pins to complete the collection, give me a PM and I'll give them up so you guys can have a full set since I'm no where close to being complete.

aww wow! That would be amazing! We'll definitely keep you in mind if we get down to those 2!

5 of the ones you need are on the bay right now.

I know Jeff -_- lol

Good Luck! You are so close! You have some awesome traders, and it's too bad I don't have any of the marquees you are looking for unfortunately :(
If I do see them by any chance on here, I will contact you ASAP ;)

Congrats on the ones you do have! that is quite an accomplishment in itself!

Erika

Good Luck! You are so close! You have some awesome traders, and it's too bad I don't have any of the marquees you are looking for unfortunately :(
If I do see them by any chance on here, I will contact you ASAP ;)

Congrats on the ones you do have! that is quite an accomplishment in itself!

Erika

Thanks Erika! Please let us know if you happen to get one of them! we'd be glad to make a trade with you!

GOT The hardest Hannah Montana Marquee! AND!!! FireheadFred (hollie and karl) so graciously traded us the last Nightmare Marquee we needed!! Thanks guys!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back