• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! 8/18 DTD Pin/Merchandise Pick Ups

Status
Not open for further replies.
HI Everyone.

Thank you for allowing me to, once again, be of service to this Awesome Community.

Pick ups will be packaged, labeled and mailed by Tuesday (at the Very Latest) I will close this thread at the time.

Have a Great Weekend.

Connie

Hi Connie :) If you spot the Tiki Wishables or Halloween pins will you let us know. Wouldn’t need a pickup, but may make a trip down there myself if they are available. Thank you as always for spreading the Disney magic!
I didn't forget about YOU!

As for the Wishables, Lots of other Themes, but NO Tiki Room. I am guessing, again, they're inside the park.

They had a good assortment of Halloween pins. The picture is on my cell phone. I will post it later.

Hope you make it down soon, to pick up some.

Okay everyone....

Yes, I'm behind getting the pins out.

And, I can you all thinking ¯\_ಠ_ಠ_/¯

"She's posted about transportation to DLR yesterday, instead of mailing out my pin(s)..?" ಠಿ_ಠ The nerve...! (Haha..just funnin' ;-) :cool: )

Though I am feeling a little guilty here. Lol.

Should have had them dropped at the PO yesterday.

So, wanted to drop this update and lkm I haven't forgotten.

Ty for your patience.

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back