• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

£10 dolls on disney store UK including tangled.

Status
Not open for further replies.
£10 dolls on disney store UK including tangled.

AgentOfAnarchy

This Button Wants To Fly
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Hello :) Just thought I would give a heads up to everyone to say that some dolls have been reduced on the disney store UK.

-Rupunzel glitter doll
-mother gothel doll
-flynn glitter doll
-mulan glitter doll
-cinderella glitter doll
-jasmine glitter doll
-snow white glitter doll
-belle glitter doll
-beast prince doll
-tiana glitter doll

not glittery at all. I had my ten princesses, the beast and Flynn arriving today Woohooowww!!! Off to Manchester for a few days, where they have two disney stores so I'm hoping for a few more princes to buy and of course Ursulla and Triton. Double Yay!

Got that "Twilight" thing going on...

OMG CRYING RIGHT NOW :') :rofl: XD

I always thought Jasper was better than Edward... jus' sayin ;) LOL, it's funny because I don't see one speck of glitter on that Flynn doll... the boxes are also beginning to look rather feminine! :lol:

@DimiSpice, good luck on your quest for the rest of the Princes! ^_^ :)

Your right they are not. Slightly dissapointed that he didnt have a bejewled tailcoat going on or something xD

Your right they are not. Slightly dissapointed that he didnt have a bejewled tailcoat going on or something xD

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Omg... please :') I imagine that if a Designer Prince collection is ever released, our dreams of a bejeweled tailcoat may come true! :') <3 :lol: Darn, these Princes are gonna be awesome if they ever happen XD :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back