• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! A Beauty for This Beast!

ZAPPED! A Beauty for This Beast!

mybabykelly

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
297   0   0
As some of you know, I recently won Lucy’s @Disneychildwithin auction for the Beauty and the Beast Anniversary Window Set!!! Wow, a pin set that I’ve admired from afar for very long! It was one of those pin sets that I really wanted but never pulled the trigger on it. Well I was lucky enough that Lucy picked MY bid as the winner!!!

My package arrived and let me tell you, the rumors about Lucy are true… she really knows how to surprise ya with fun and kindness!!! First off, the BATB set is just breathtaking. I can’t believe I didn’t obtain it with more urgency, but I’m so grateful to own it now. But that was not all! She filled the box with some extra goodies… some Grogu socks in my size, a beautiful Belle postcard that I plan to frame, an Opening Ceremony Key pin that I love, and a Hopper vinyl that makes him look more adorable than I remember him to be. Oh and a fantastic January 1st Fantasia calendar page to commemorate the New Year!

This was such an exciting auction and everything in my package was wonderful. Lucy, you went above and beyond and I’m so happy we made this swap! You wouldn’t have known, but my birthday is coming up, and this was EXACTLY what I needed to kick off my birthday festivities right. Thank you thank you!!! I hope you enjoyed your package too :)

Here is my package contents in all of their glory:

938bf588e358d860967b47904bfc88a1.jpg
giphy.gif

Last edited:
Back