• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! A birthday zap for Jordan

ZAPPED! A birthday zap for Jordan

Jrdnsmom

Active DPF Member
Rating - 98.9%
93   1   0
I had posted earlier about how Jordan wants a Indiana Jones birthday party, and how all the decorations they did have were of the latest film the Crystal Skull one, and I wished they had the Younger sexier Harrison Ford, so I could enjoy the decorations too LOL! ok he still looks good, lol, but today in the mail 2 pins arrived in an envelope and I apologise I pulled the tracking sticker and it ripped off your last name, Thank You Eva from Stockton!:hug: I will wrap them up and give them to him for his birthday, Im sure he will love them! he's on a major Indiana Jones thing right now, humming the theme song, running around with his hat on and using the cat leash as his whip.

Thank you very very much I am really touched! lots of love and hugs.
zapped.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Oh good, they came on time. I was really worried the pins wouldn't get to you in time.

Yeah, those new tracking stickers are huge! and take up the entire envelope :down:

I hope you play Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade at the party, that's my favorite of the 4! :bigthumb:

Back