• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

RAKed! A Box of GOODIES...

RAKed! A Box of GOODIES...

Connies_Hobby

Super Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
238   0   0
I came home last night from the Pin Trading Event to a Box addressed to me from Mrs. @Ksnuggles ....

And went into "it's Christmas morning from a child's prospective" mode.

OH MY GOODNESS...

First, I want to thank, who ever nominated me for (I'm guessing September's RAK) this is my first time!

Second, thank you Mrs. @Ksnuggles for gathering and mailing the packages to me.

Third, from the bottom of my heart...Thank you for each and ever ZAP.

I am going to make it my goal tomorrow, to load tapatalk on my phone for long enough to take pictures of my gifts and post them here. Unfortunately my phone just doesn't have the space hold the app on a regular basis.

Until tomorrow...this is me throwing out a big warm hug to my dpf family...((HUGS)))

Congrats! My gift at the pin event was part of the RAK. It's from me & @jadeites-lady
You two...lol. I figured that out after I got home and opened the box.

First package of the night. Little did I know what was waiting for me at home.

Thank you both SO very much. I might need to start collecting these Key Chains now.

And the Acme PIN...ROCKS. (hugs and kisses to you both)

132721b28ffc974479b3f079a0c66400.jpg

Sent from my MotoE2(4G-LTE) using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Yay!! Can’t wait to see pics! Congrats on the RAK!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Next up...Miss watzshakinbavon,

Believe it or not, I don't have one Disney Cruise Line pin, so this one is very special; and it's Minnie by herself, which I have changed to this last year...and, AND...2017 was the first time I visited WDW...so the Minnie mouse 2017/Wdw pin, perfect.

Ty SO much, Sweet Erin.
8c724753e9fe6a046d4353d1021eb3f4.jpg

Last edited:
Next ... From Kim, aka, Littlebird.

Now I had just recently added this adorable Minnie mouse pin to my wants list...so I am very Happy I mark it off the list now. YIPEE!!

Thank you SO much!

Last edited:
Next ... From Kim, aka, Littlebird.

Now I had just recently added this adorable Minnie mouse pin to my wants list...so I am very Happy I mark it off. YIPEE!!

Oops..the picture didn't attach. Let's try this again.
fecd6b5ef3b8e8bb4b6bdc6b71ff2c78.jpg

This one, the card was signed "(heart) a dpf member"...and the name was marked through on the return address, by request, I think.

I have an idea who it might be from...but, I'm not chancing it.

As you can see, I received another one of the old Minnie mouse doll pins. now I have an extra to trade. Yipee.

Plus, two Minnie mouse pins I do not have. The ice cream bar and the tiny Minnie mouse dressed as a princess from "Brave Little Taylor." I have the large one of this pin. But, I've recently decided to start collecting "mini" pins. This is my third one of Minnie.

I am going to use this bag at the park when I shop. It will remind of this very special day.

Thank you Mystery DPF RAK'er~

984b4a851b4757619f709dc133bdbb83.jpg

Last edited:
I am truly speechless right now.

My heart is filled with love from you my friends.

If someone would have asked me when I began this Hobby that the number of friendships, adventures, pin trades, and service I could be to others was about to unfold in my life through this Hobby, I would not have believed it.

9 years later. My life over-flows with gratitude and unending blessings from the friends, fun and magic I receive and pay-forward.

From both my husband and myself.

T H A N K Y O U for Everything!!

Next up...Miss watzshakinbavon,

Believe it or not, I don't have one Disney Cruise Line pin, so this one is very special; and it's Minnie by herself, which I have changed to this last year...and, AND...2017 was the first time I visited WDW...so the Minnie mouse 2017/Wdw pin, perfect.

Ty SO much, Sweet Erin.
8c724753e9fe6a046d4353d1021eb3f4.jpg

Yay!! I def didn’t know all that but I’m happy they are welcomed into your collection! Congrats again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats. Nice looking stuff. Thank you for sharing it with us all. It's great to have these positive post. Hope you got some stuff you wanted or can use to trade.

All-righty...

It's time to post pictures.. yay!!

Ms shelterkat RAK'ed me these lovelies.

The paper was so pretty that I meticulously unwrapped it.

As for the mug I have one Cheshire mug that she actually spotted for me at the Five and Dime one day...(I wish I could share the look that was on my face when she showed it to me) and bless her heart, she help me purchase it that day too.

And now, I have the second one. That released not too long ago. I'm so HAPPY!!!

And...AND...I am officially a 'completeist" with the HM Tea Cups.

So nice of Disney to make it in PURPLE. My fav color. And Cheshire's too I think. Lol.

Dawn, you are such an example of generosity and love. I (and I know many others) have been so blessed by our friendship over the last 3 years.
...and just think it all started with a secret santa Exchange.

Ty my friend.

Back