• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

A family pin gathering pin set (minnie, mickie, donald, pluto, goofy) set X2

Status
Not open for further replies.
A family pin gathering pin set (minnie, mickie, donald, pluto, goofy) set X2

Kandi-Kid-Karinka

Midwest's Cutest Kandi Kid
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
i have two of them and im wanting to get rid of them both make offers because i am unsure of the worth boxes are in wonderful condition

Last edited:
Hi there, and welcome to DPF!

Unfortunately, due to forum rules:

-When posting a pin for sale, please state specific prices for your item(s), instead of asking buyers to make offers. Posts MUST contain a price.
-"Feeler" and Best Offer posts are not allowed.

If you can please give individual prices on your pins, that would be great. :) Good luck on your pin sale!

Usually your best bet is to look at "Completed listings" on ebay. It may be difficult to find some older and harder to find pins though. The Tomart's guide used to be very helpful, but it is insanely outdated by now.

yea some of them I havent found at all :/ so i might just have to list them at what i think they are worth and see where it goes from there thanks so much

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back