• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

A few traders (financial trouble!) :)

A few traders (financial trouble!) :)

DisneyOlivia

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
39   0   0
:wavey: Hey there everyone! It has been forever since I've been on here, though life gets in the way and we get busy.
Due to some current financial strain - I have decided to sell a few stragglers I had in my trader bag.

Prices are in EUROS, to be paid by paypal obviously as goods to protect everyone involved. International shipping (I am in France) will be four euros fifty (4.50) for up to 5 pins.

I wont give a detailed description of the pins though don't hesitate if you have any questions. All are on original card except for periwinkle who does not have a card.

Both Periwinkle DSF LEs and Tink Christmas 20th anniversary LE 20 euros each
BatB Easter LE, Tink Locket Paris LE and TLM Summer 2014 LE 25 euros each
KmSYeA.jpg

Frankenweenie OE & Aurora OE 5 euros each
Rapunzel OE 8 euros
Frankenweenie LE, Cheshire Cat LE and Tink flower of the month LE 15 euros each
fmooIX.jpg

Villains Christmas LE 900 version 30 euros (I bought it for 29.90)
(BTW smudges on the bottom of this pin were in fact only smudges that I just removed - sorry about that!)
UqGb54.jpg

Back