• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: A Grim Bag-O-Crap Auction - WINNER ANNOUNCED!

Auction Ended: A Grim Bag-O-Crap Auction - WINNER ANNOUNCED!

TheGrimGrinner

Mortals pay a token fee
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 95.3%
61   3   0
Did you just read that right? You sure did! It's time for another round of.....
flashinglight.gif

Grim's Bag-O-Crap!!!
flashinglight.gif

Auction Style

So what does this mean? Well, of course this means that things are going to change a little. The typical BoC rules will not pertain to this thread, so I'll try and explain what I can without giving away too much ;) There are a certain number of pins in this bag:

7a8c833e.jpg

It may be three pins, it may be less, it may be MORE! But, you know my reputation, it's definitely worth your consideration. Typical auction rules apply, just one twist really. The end date will be exactly one week from the posting of this thread. Oh, you wanted to know the twist? Okay... each member is allowed to place one bid only, no edits to your bid may be made. You may make one bid only, and if it shows that your post has been edited, it will automatically be disqualified. Because of this, no reservations of places to bid will be allowed. In the words of a wise knight: "Choose wisely..." and have fun!

Things I think about after posting the OP.. hey! I'm learning! This is new!
1) Feel free to post comments, videos, laughter, jokes, quotes whatever you want! Just actual bids cannot be edited.
2) Preference will be given to pins that are on my wants list. Other things I like are: DSF Marquees, Sorcerer Hats, Beloved Tales, 110th Legacy, and random characters not many people collect.
3) I'm not really looking for "highest" bid here... just looking for fun! Bring on the fun!!​

Last edited:
I'll bid my own "bag o crap" . It'll be a mystery for us both :).

Last edited by a moderator:
OK... I will go on a different route here... I have done some glass engraving and I will bid a custum engraved coffee mug featuring some of your favorite Jungle Book characters on it... A guaranteed one of a kind item...!!!

OMG i just peed alittle, my guess is 8 (i know we arnt guessing but i didnt want mickeymousej to feel alone)
MT BID
pin32553
AND I WILL BAKE YOU COOKIES--IM RIGHT in NJ so they will ship yo.

LOL, thanks sweetie!
Sometimes I read to quick and as a Dutch girl sometimes I read the wrong things LOL Think I was confused with guessing for the contest of Goofy-Moe with the pinbacks, stupid me :lol:

Alright I am going to go for a fun bid on this one! :)

First part of my bid comes from DLR and was given to me by a castmember a few years ago after exiting the then newly re-done Autopia. :)
photo1.jpg
photo2.jpg
photo3.jpg

The second part of my bid is a SURPRISE and only if you choose my bid will you or anyone else be able to know what exactly Part 2 is. (evil laughter) :)

The third part of my bid is a pin on your wants list and it hails all the way from a little place called Italy.

The fourth part of my bid is... wait... nope that's it. No fourth part. ;)

~Snazzy

I'll bid a box of stuff, that will include an assortment of items. Could be pins, books, mugs, vinyls, figures, etc... I'll just have to see what neat stuff I have sitting around!

Things I think about after posting the OP.. hey! I'm learning! This is new!
1) Feel free to post comments, videos, laughter, jokes, quotes whatever you want! Just actual bids cannot be edited.
2) Preference will be given to pins that are on my wants list. Other things I like are: DSF Marquees, Sorcerer Hats, Beloved Tales, 110th Legacy, and random characters not many people collect.
3) I'm not really looking for "highest" bid here... just looking for fun! Bring on the fun!!​

NOW, you add preferences? After I put in my bid?! :p

Right then! The bidding gets interesting then!

I bid:
A custom cushion cover with your choice of Disney (or similar) Character. I can make almost any character that I can get the right colour fabric for and can make the cushion in a choice of colours: light purple, light green, bright yellow, bright orange, light pink, dark pink (fushia), light, blue, soft grey, black, white.

Not sure which character you would choose from your favourites but looking at your owns I have the colours available to do at least 3 reoccurring characters you own.

Size of cushion cover will be between 12-18 inches, whichever you prefer. Bid is just for the cushion cover as I'm UK so it would cost a lot to send a whole cushion to the states and senseless as you can buy cushion insert dirt cheap anyway.

Previous example of my work with a pony pillow can be seen in the anything goes forum under "things that I sew" (have also done an NHL logo before so I'll attempt almost anything!)

Hope that bids a good'un and bit fun too :D

Back