• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! A most heartfelt thankyou to Merryweather!!

ZAPPED! A most heartfelt thankyou to Merryweather!!

Romancing_Train

EVERYPONY calm the buck down!
Rating - 100%
172   0   0
pin6319
pin73222

I just got home from working on my homework, I go to Starbucks to get a little 'me' time. When I got home there was a small package on my table (happily already opened by my grandma since if it doesn't say RAK she loves to open everything!). When I sat down I noticed the pins hadn't been unwrapped, Mimi told me it was a gift so she didn't wanna unwrap them...

There was a wonderful letter and these pins inside from Merryweather!! Thankyou so much ;A;

PS YOU ARE NOT OLD. I like Queen too! And that was reaaaaaaalllllly thoughtful and I appreciate it ;A;

Back