• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

A newbie start

Status
Not open for further replies.
A newbie start

mcedes

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Ok guys I finally committed to an image hosting site (photobucket lol) so now I can share my teeny weeny collection with you. I had my first ever trip to WDW this year and fell very hard and fast in love with PT. Seems like all my pins are rack pins most were traded for. *As you might notice there is a non Disney pin on my lanyard but he is VERY special to me and I thought he deserved a special place on my lanyard to keep him safe :D its Link from Zelda :D

PS be gentle its my first time haha ;)

DISNEYWORLD2012006.jpg

DISNEYWORLD2012004.jpg

DISNEYWORLD2012002.jpg

DISNEYWORLD2012001.jpg

That's a great start! I love the ear-hat muppets too. And I have that same Pirates pin! I'm a sucker for pins with hinges and sliders and stuff. :)

Hey, dont' be nervous to share! We all started somewhere, most of us with one pin in our hand and hope in our eyes! ;) You have a very nice collection! I love the darkwing duck pin and the LINK pin!!! Love me some Zelda!!

Truth: we all start somewhere!! :D I started with a few random pins on a lanyard after my first disney world trip and now have a collection of 72 and counting. I have taken looong breaks from collecting due to college expenses and whatnot, but now i'm back in business. Sharing with people is super fun as well!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back