• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! A Once Upon a Dream zap from Merryweather!

ZAPPED! A Once Upon a Dream zap from Merryweather!

PurpleRose

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
77   0   0
So I bought one of my grails from Selen(Merryweather). I added it in the pic so you can see its beauty(the jumbo Sleeping Beauty forest scene). It was so kind of her to send it priority so that I would get it sooner:) I opened the box and she had sent me some other goodies as well. I was so surprised and did not expect this lol. She zapped me and my mom(she posted her own thread) a really cool pin. The pin she gave me was the Sleeping Beauty storybook pin from the Disney catalog. It is so pretty, now I have all the storybook pins that they have ever made for SB, woo hoo! She also sent a kind note for me and my mom, a really cute Minnie Mouse kitchen towel and some delicious Easter Bunny chocolates, yum! Thank you sooooo much for your generosity Selen, you have made both mine and my mom's day. Thanks for bringing about the Disney magic to me, mom and everyone here on the forum. Eek, so happy!

Selen really made our day. That pin you bought is so amazing and the Story Book is too cute. The chocolates look so yummy. Time to replace the kitchen towel with Minnie. Congrats Erin on getting one of your grails. :) :).

Selen is so sweet! Congrats on getting a grail pin and all the extra goodies and the lovely sleeping beauty book pin!

Congratulations on the wonderful zaps!! Those pins are truly beautiful!! Wow!! It's always soooo nice to see pictures of the actual pins! Isn't Selen fabulous? Yep, truly she is!! :) Very happy for you!!

Back