• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: A Pauly auction Ariel pin and White rabbit two pin combo..Ended

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: A Pauly auction Ariel pin and White rabbit two pin combo..Ended

pauly88

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
36   0   0
Hello all This I offer this following Two pins up for auction..

pin68194
pin74517

Pinpics #68194 Pinpics #74517

Yes Both are on card

My Likes are

.Princess and the frog.
.Cars and Carsland.
.Indiana Jones.
.Jessica and Roger.
.Belle.

Please Note there are many other pins that I'm after that may not Be listed on my wants so Please offer away,

Rules.
No Cash Offers
Edit You're bid in another post
No PM offers post here

Auction Ends July 13th 8pm California time

I shall Try to update who is in the lead once or twice Depending how active this auction is A day or more Please pardon me I get busy at times Thank You.

Last edited:
Oh my! I really want those but can't bid anything from your wants because I don't have any :(
But I'm going to give it a try with:
pin54519

Pin 54519: DisneyShopping.com - May Flowers Mystery 4 Pin Box Set (Belle & Beast Only)
pin68568

Pin 68568: Disney Princess - Booster Collection (Belle)
pin88112

Pin 88112: DLR - Reel Characters - Lady and the Tramp

Oooh! Need that Ariel one!!!
How about: Pin 37528: Belle with Beast, Pin 60113: DisneyShopping.com - Flower Portrait Series - Esmeralda, and Pin 38741: DLRP - Small Heart Princesses - Belle
I'm likely to add more later!

Love the Ariel pin!! Omygosh!
I'm sorry for my lame bids I don't have anything you want

I'm going to try and win this still!:
90984 - soundsational Abu/genie
89880- sheer kan
87513- maleFicent

//// or I live by Disney so if there's an obtainable cars land one still avalible I can do my best to find the particular one

This makes me sad... i'm adding this to my original bid:
Pin 705: DS - Countdown to the Millennium Series #46 (The Little Mermaid / Ariel)

Took a look at your wanted Pauly. Dosn't look like I can get any cars ones at least because most you want is the opening day ones and of course they don't have any more. Oh well, I tried. Good luck to everyone!

Well im going into the park tomorrow. If i find anything that may suit your fancy I'll try and get it since I have an idea what you like. I'd love to get this pin so I'll see what I can do.

hmmm... now im motivated to get these pins. how about if i throw inPin 79780: DLR - Destination D - Boxed Set - Mickey Mouse Only?

any change?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back