• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: A reveal conceal auction: Miss Piggy! Ends Friday AUG 31st @ 8PM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: A reveal conceal auction: Miss Piggy! Ends Friday AUG 31st @ 8PM

Clara9271

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
182   0   0
Hi everyone,
I decided to do my second trade auction with my Reveal Conceal Miss Piggy!
pin81324

Auction ends: Friday August 31st @ 8pm

I'm pretty much looking for stuff in my WANTS list but don't let that discourage you from bidding! If it's not in my wants list I will still consider it.

Pins that I am looking for at the moment are (in order):
-New Paris Princess OE Pins , Beloved Tales, Princess and the Frog, Aladdin, Tangled, Ariel, Aurora, PODMs, Evil Queen.

Pins I don't like:
Fab 5, Muppets, Hidden Mickeys (except Alphabet that I need).

Any question PM me or post them on the thread! Thanks!! :)

& Happy Bidding Folks!

Saturday a little after night bump! Haha there's a bajillion days left before this auction ends... :suspect:

Why are people making such a big deal about the day geez. I can't change it now I didn't know sorry LOL

on a happier note, Thanks Starry for making the first bid!

Leaderboard:
1) starry_solo

Why are people making such a big deal about the day geez. I can't change it now I didn't know sorry LOL

on a happier note, Thanks Starry for making the first bid!

Leaderboard:
1) starry_solo

You're welcome! No idea why the big deal about the end of the auction, only that it's the end of the month? payday? LOL

I NEED Rapunzel LOL I juuuuuust got Ariel reveal/conceal <3 Im in love! I love looking across my room and seeing her there on my Ariel/Rapunzel Board :D

I don't think I can beat Rachel's bid, but I will try....

Pin 46523: Princess Icons (Aurora) 3D/Dangle

and

Pin 47557: Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse - Wedding

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back