• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

A special smile from a special pin friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
A special smile from a special pin friend.

SyriusLionwing

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
So just recently I have been having a bit of bad luck / a hard time with life in general, unemployed, and returned home early from my internship at disney and my grade from Uni just didn't come out the way I wanted it to even though I worked really hard. Things just seem to be going wrong and it's made me a bit sad, so when I saw Seymore C Trader popped up on the bay it made me feel a bit more depressed, jobless and penniless at the moment. I have really wanted him for ages but because he is usually in the US, people want basically the price of the bear twice to deliver him to the UK, but this one, in the UK and even better not that far from where I live so I could go and pick him up! Course with no money I couldn't even bid so I just kept watching him and he got to the 24 hour mark and still no one had bid so I asked my brother if I could borrow the money and he said he would buy him for christmas for me if I wanted! I jumped at the chance and started bidding. There was the usual last few minute snipers but I snipped back and won him! I drove over to the mans house to save myself some PNP and here he is.

Seymore C Trader is a special teddy bears and Dolls convention Steiff teddy bear from 2001 he has his very own special pin and a backpack with trading cards in it (I'm gunna put my sorcerers of magic kingdom cards in there I think hehe!). This particular Seymore is a little bit extra special as he has been signed by Tweed rosevelt, the great grandson of Teddy rosavelt, whom steiff originally produced a 'teddy' bear for.

seymorefront.jpg

seymoreleft.jpg

seymoreright.jpg

seymoreback.jpg

seymorepin.jpg

I am so glad I got him he's really put a smile on my face! He is my special new pin pal and I am very tempted to pin a few more pins to his backpack!

Thanks for looking and listening to my little ramble <3

Laura

That is just one amazing little guy! I love him!!! Congrats! :) What an awesome gift and great brother! Hope this is the start of everything turning around for you! :x:

Laura what happened in florida? Remember I am a uni lecturer what was your clasificaiton if you dont want to go public pm me and we can talk anyway I am sure it wasnt that bad and you have to remember that if you did you best then it was in the hands of those who marked it. Do pm me pelase we can talk about your options and other things I know you dont relaly know me but some uni people are nice and can help. I absolutely love the ebar I collect them and have an le bear by my bed who has a number 2

Cheer up

Jacqui

I love steiff teddy bears, iv been collecting steiff or about ten years so a bear that combines my love of steiff and Disney pins was clearly created for me hehe!

Im really so pleased with him, he's made me feel a little better <3!

:) He's such a cutie. Is that pin listed on PinPics? If not, you should totally list it! *Hugs*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back