• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! A Spook-tacular Grail Zap

ZAPPED! A Spook-tacular Grail Zap

speedwaystar1

UK Disney Fan
Rating - 100%
224   0   0
I got a mysterious/fabulous Halloween themed zap from the lovely SoraPandora (Sara)
JZr7EuI.jpg

Until the recent Dark Tales reveals my "Everything Else" signature panel had the mystery pins I still need to finish my favourite collections , and Tinkerbell was on that list , feels like a grail zap to me :D
Thank you so much Sora , I love everything you sent and I'll be wearing the Boo! pin on my Halloween costume (still trying to decide on what costume to get)
P.S By the time you read this the Jelly beans will be gone :lol:

Last edited:
Yay! You got it.

Wishing you a very happy Halloween!

P.S. In case you were wondering, the Boo pin isn't by Disney. It's just from the Target dollar section. I went a little nuts when I saw that they're selling Halloween pins!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yay! You got it.

Wishing you a very happy Halloween! 

P.S. In case you were wondering, the Boo pin isn't by Disney. It's just from the Target dollar section. I went a little nuts when I saw that they're selling Halloween pins!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It is amazing :)
I'll send you a picture of me wearing it in costume :lol:

Back