• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: A Thanksgiving POC for you!!!!

should I keep doing monthly POC auctions?

• Heck yes!

Votes: 39 83.0%
  • Oh PLEASE stop them!

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • I could care less you wacko

Votes: 3 6.4%
  • Does my vote even matter?

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • Maybe you could just possibly do them less often?

Votes: 2 4.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: A Thanksgiving POC for you!!!!

Psycho Pixie

Vacations are a grand thing
Rating - 100%
213   0   0
Happy Turkey day everyone!

To celebrate Thanksgiving this week.....
A POC Auction with a Villain we all love to hate!

Gaston is Featured in this Holiday Pin!
He looks like he is getting thrown in the air by a geyser of water that a turkey turned on!
Interesting!

Pin 34487: WDW - Turkey Hunt 2004 (Gaston)
:coffee:Pinticulars:

• LE 1500
  • 42 trading. 19 wanting!
  • 2004 WDW exclusive.

:bowdown:POC rules:
  1. As always this is a points game. To earn points you subtract the number wanting from the number trading.
  2. Example: this pin is 42/19. so 42-19= 23. This pin is worth 23 points.
  3. You may bid as many pins as you like. the highest point score wins. The worst pins have the best score.
  4. BONUS!!! if you find a pin from my WANTS LIST that is upside down, it is worth 100 bonus points, along with its standard point value.

Hidden mickeys are absolutely fine! Open edition, limited edition, rack pin, retired pins, Jerry Liegh, Ds.com, DSUK... ANY PIN. doesn't matter.

((as long as it is NOT a scrapper or counterfeit.))

Auction ends Friday November 23rd at 11:59pm
and 42 seconds PST. As always.

:werd:Psychotically small print: As always, i must add small print, the object of small print is to give you a giggle occasionally but mostly to make people squint at the computer screen and ask themselves, "WTHeck is she thinking up now?" I run POC auctions because they are just weird I do not expect good pins from it, in fact if you read the point system, it is obvious I want the Sh*tiest pins possible. I enjoy cleaning out people's crap pins. My daughters lanyard for CM trading is full of them. This week lets all give thanks that SOMEBODY wants your POS pins shall we?

I will bid the following 2 pins:
Pin 56603: WDW - United Way Participant 2007 - Mickey Mouse trading 90 wanting 5 = 85 points

Pin 38872: 2005 AAA Travel Pin (Disneyland 50th Anniversary) trading 57 wanting 14 = 43 points

Total points = 128

I just wanted to state that I voted "I could care less you wacko" - not because I think you're a wacko but because I personally don't take part in your POC games. But by all means, keep doing what you do! :bigthumb:

Pin 40858: WDW - United Way 2005 Participant (Thumper) Trading: 103 Wanting: 12
Pin 2882: WDW - Tinker Bell - It's all About Me Trading: 99 Wanting: 25

Oooh yay a crappy auction! This pin is just not my kind of crappy though and I really wanted to bid
Nevermind I still hope your doing a Piece of Festive Crap Auction & I'll probably bid there-it was really odd going through my traders to find the worst ones and wanting to keep them!!

It is odd isn't it Vickichip? Realizing that some of your crappiest pins in your trade book are pins you have become attached to.

Point board:

Amandie: 187
Riftraft: 173

Jsutherin: 128
Disneyvillainlover: 110

My bid:

Pin 51773: DLR - 2007 Hidden Mickey Lanyard - Villains Collection (Maleficent) 140-39= 101

Pin 75081: DLR - 2010 Hidden Mickey Series - Black Cauldron Collection (Taran) 118-29= 89

For a total of 190. There's no cap on how many pins we can bid, right?

There is NO cap on number of pins you can bid. Just exercise good judgement. Bidding 15 pins for one POC.... not very fair to you to lose all those pin for one you might never be able to get rid of.

Point board:
EoTN: 190

Lol oh my gosh I have to give this a shot! Gaston is my man!

Pin 44489: DLR - Cast Lanyard Series 4 - Classic Characters (Pongo & Perdita)
114 trading - 54 wanting = 60
Pin 44498: DLR - Cast Lanyard Series 4 - Classic Characters (Mowgli)
125 trading - 28 wanting = 97
Pin 51712: DLR - 2007 Hidden Mickey Lanyard - Alice Watch Collection (The King Of Hearts)
122 trading - 62 wanting - 60

Total of 217!

There is NO cap on number of pins you can bid. Just exercise good judgement. Bidding 15 pins for one POC.... not very fair to you to lose all those pin for one you might never be able to get rid of.

Elysionprincess jumps to the lead! 3 pins making a total of 217! Excellent POC's!!!

Point board:
Elysionprincess: 217
EoTN: 190

Status
Not open for further replies.