• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

A very happy / unexpected mail week =>

Status
Not open for further replies.
A very happy / unexpected mail week =>

Story

I Dream of Disney ;D
Rating - 100%
281   0   0
So pin spending has been very minimal for me as of late, and now it's no more until the trip for realsies ... Really realsies :|

But I'm halting pin purchases on a wonderful pin note =>

It all started when I let a friend in Florida know who frequents trade events about the elsa pin coming out. I highly doubted he was going to be able to get one, and after hearing all the nightmares about that day and not hearing back from them, I wrote it off as not being able to get it.

But then... the amazing happened. He was able to get two and offered me one at a very reasonable price =O =,D =,D

So after purchasing it, I was thinking, "oh great, now I have to look for Anna again" -.-

Then a few days later, the ever amazing Poohlady5 offered her anna for sale at a reasonable price and I was fortunate enough to see it shortly after she posted. She speedily sent it and even sent some yummy mints and a cute belle towel! ^.^

So, even tho it went into my personal trip savings a bit, I'm super excited to add my first LE frozen pins to my collection- they are bigger than I had imagined and much more detailed :,)

Hope the pics aren't too big and thanks so much for letting me share here- I'm so excited to add them to my pin book and it's officially convinced me to start another princess page :lol:

whoa that Tangled pin :eek:
how much is it worth?

I've seen it for sale on the forums and on the bay- it's the gondola pin from the DLP Rapunzel event last december - my mom gifted it to me => Being that Rapunzel is right up there in my fav princesses as Anna and Elsa, I had to put them all together ^.^

I will join you (from a distance of course) in doing the happy dance :) Congrats Kayla!

Thank you Selen!! :hug: I officially was able to do my happy dance today since over the weekend I was dealing with a cold and couldn't do a proper dance when the two sisters were together 'for the first time in forever' =D :hsd:

Thank you so much everyone!! I'll try to snap a photo when I rearrange my two princess pages to share. I am hoping if I can keep up with the perfume bottles, that those princesses will make up the page with Anna and Elsa, but time will tell if it will all work out. Of course, the ongoing lesson I'm learning with pin collecting is that if one thing doesn't work out, it just opens the way for a different route in collecting. ;)

Thank you guys!! :hug: my other princess page is still very much a work in progress, but I thought if share the full view of the pin page with elsa and anna:

It still might change depending on how the rest of the perfume pins pan out, but I really like the carousel horses around the edge and having my tangled and Maximus pin replacing the rapunzel carousel horse. My story for it is that rapunzel is trying to coerce Maximus to dress like a carousel horse, but... he's pretty uncertain on the matter => :lol:

Last edited:
Of course, the ongoing lesson I'm learning with pin collecting is that if one thing doesn't work out, it just opens the way for a different route in collecting. ;)
I love that about pin collecting!!! So many possibilities!

I'm happy for you Kayla for getting such beautiful (and the most beautiful in my opinion) Frozen pins!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back