• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! A Villain ... he is not

ZAPPED! A Villain ... he is not

HandA

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
87   0   0
This may go towards ruining his image as the Grand Poobah of DOOM<diablolical order of Mayhem> :anxious:, but I have to share Lucan's zap to my son (AKA the evil padawan)!

Not one zap, but THREE!!! The two on the left and the Vader profile on the right below Stitch!

LucanZap.jpg

Of course, this all could be part of a master plot to lure young padawans to the dark side. Oh yeah, he is responsible for the Anakin Lightsaber that snuck into the top left of the picture too!!! What a swell guy
:wiggle:

Seriously .. big thanks!! Anytime you want to take the kid for a week or three, let me know. Do they serve cookies at DOOM??

Last edited:
Oh I am sure knowing the evil one for many many years (even before pin trading) there is some diabolical in-depth plan afoot..

Muha ha ha a ha ahem....

(Still a nice Zap)

Back