• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! A Wonderful Belated Halloween Zap Thank You!!!

ZAPPED! A Wonderful Belated Halloween Zap Thank You!!!

coblj003

DPF Charter Member
DPF Correspondent
Rating - 100%
45   0   1
So I recently participated in a auction with Sorapandora(pixiepost, I will always call her sora though); while I didn't win, she asked for my current address and I obliged. This actually came in this past week but I've been extremely busy at work so I haven't been able to post until now. My girls were thrilled with all the Halloween goodies they were sent, especially the little Totoro Cat-Bus planter.

Halloween Themed Box that was Mailed...
ebc206c7-f356-410f-bd0f-2ab66b18e154-original.jpg

Opened Box with spread out Goodies...

6f8882e4-f7d6-4bc7-8843-4fd253bc2097-original.jpg

Cat-bus Planter and Tsum Tsum Button...
ade24a5b-2d70-49cb-890e-b0e918fa53aa-original.jpg

Ghost Tin with additional array of goodies, The Beetle key-chain actually plays It's A Small World...
d1985e35-cd01-4dbf-b1d2-8b438b2ee3b8-original.jpg

Thank you so much Sora,
I hope Karma pays you back ten fold... :)

Back