• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: ADORABLE LE250 Lilo & Stitch LOVE ME TENDER! ENDS 11/10 AT 4:30PT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: ADORABLE LE250 Lilo & Stitch LOVE ME TENDER! ENDS 11/10 AT 4:30PT

Rocke01

love to pin trade!
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
321   0   0

This auction ends on NOV. 10th at 4:30 PM
This is an adorable pin featuring Lilo and Stitch together!

All standard rules apply. We all know them by now.
This auction ends on NOV. 10th at 4:30 PM

Things I like
PODM's
DSF pins
Key series
Poster series
Pretty much anything on my wants list!
NOTE: Some collections I do like more than others...here is the order of preference

Haunted Mansion with a preference on Ezra and/or the HHG
Eeyore (my room mates main collection)
Maleficent as a dragon mostly but we do like some of her regular as well
Trains (again my room mates collection)
PotC
Halloween
There is more but we will leave it here.

I will attempt to post a leader board at least once a day or more! I will be on line for the last hour of this auction to insure I can put up leader boards if needed for those interested in this auction.

LET THE BIDDING BEGIN!

Stitch has to go to a new home on Saturday! Will it be yours? PINkeeper has made it tough!

I bid
Pin 68591: WDW - Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party 2008 - (Snow White and Dopey Only)
Pin 88452: WDW - Mystery Collection - Circle Icon 'D' - Pluto Only
Pin 91547: Duffy the Disney Bear - Halloween Costumed Duffy with Trick-or-Treat 'Duffy' Candy Basket

LEADER BOARD

1. The PINkeeper
83089: DSF - Bambi Diamond Edition Pre-Order Pin

pincrzy
Pin 89959: DSF - Perfume Series - The Evil Queen Perfume Bottle (I no longer need this pin but forgot to take it off my wants)

torianne-2008
Pin 68591: WDW - Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party 2008 - (Snow White and Dopey Only)
Pin 91547: Duffy the Disney Bear - Halloween Costumed Duffy with Trick-or-Treat 'Duffy' Candy Basket

LEADER BOARD

1. The PINkeeper
83089: DSF - Bambi Diamond Edition Pre-Order Pin

torianne-2008

pincrzy
Pin 91734: WDW Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom - Mystery Pin Collection - Ursula

Status
Not open for further replies.