• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Adorable zap from Molly! :D

ZAPPED! Adorable zap from Molly! :D

disneycrazee

I just got pixelexia, ok?
Rating - 100%
70   0   0
I realllllyyyy wanted the Tiana carousel pin because, well, I love and collect PatF, plus I thought Tiana was the prettiest in the series. :) The lovely Marjorie was willing to trade her to me even though I had nothing in her wants! :eek2: <--me when she offered

She came today and is even more gorgeous in person! :D And then what does this sweet trader do?? She ZAPS me!

Aren't they adorable??? And omg @ the dollar bill origami heart! I LOVE it. It's going on my bulletin board where I keep notes and things from the lovely people I come across on this forum! <3

You ROCK!!!!! Thank you!!!! :hug:

Back