• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Advice on a trade . . help please?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advice on a trade . . help please?

CMR626

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
90   0   0
Hola ya'll!

I was wondering if I could get some feedback on this potential trade, as I'm super new to multipin to one pin trades (with regards to equality). I know alot of it is subjective, but would like some outside opinions on it.

Pin 82414: Keep on Tradin' Mystery Collection - Cinderella Castle (Full Color)
Pin 82303: Keep on Tradin' Mystery Collection - Mickey Mouse (Black and White)

Pin 81459: WDW - PWP Key Collection - Mickey Mouse
Pin 75169: WDW - 2010 Hidden Mickey Series - Neon Mickey - Green

for

Pin 77558: WDW - Annual Passholder Exclusive - Your Key to the Magic - Figment

A little more backstory - My hubby and I are AP holders, and started this pin set midway through (apparently?), so we have 2/4 pins that go around the inside center pin.

Is it worth it? 4 for 1? Thanks for your input ya'll!

WOW thats a toughie,this is my opinion only here...That was is a Annual Passholder exclusive,T20 W57

The others are that you are trading are:82414 11T 31W/82303 11T 32W/81459 40T 48W/75169 116T/43W...I think 2 for one would be good
The lowest 2 wanting and trading would be best like the 82414/82303...I think thats what I would do as none of them are a LE..if they were ..then I would reconsider maybe the 4 for one
Thats what I would consider doing or suggesting

JMHO here though,others may think differently than me

Thanks ya'll for your input. . . the rational part of me said it was lopsided but the newbie part said maybe not lol

I think I'm going to take your suggestion Judy and counteroffer the 2 pins. I'll let ya'll know how it turns out!

Thanks again! You guys rock! :bowdown:

So, results. . .

Instead of the 4T1 trade, I proposed a 2T1. However, no trade was able to be made this time around, as the trader was unwilling to accept two "cast lanyard" pins (both Keep On Trading pins) for the AP pin.

New question: Should I email back with additional FYI info on the KOT pins as to my understanding, they are not cast lanyard pins? I already sent back an email thanking him for the opportunity and wishing him happy trading.

BTW, Thanks again ya'll!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back