• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Agentr tangledtastic zap

ZAPPED! Agentr tangledtastic zap

fireheadfred

RedBaron &Girl with magic hair
Rating - 100%
56   0   0
So we traded PODM for PODM of Wart as a bird ( Karl's favourite is Wart so easy to say he was excited for this pin to come)
as I opened up the package there was far more then a PODM. We got a message explaining it may be a little late which we more then understand, life is busy and sometimes it just don't want to co-operate with us no matter what.

Not only did we get one of Karl's most wanted characters in a PODM there was the kindest, most lovely note that made me well up, a cute ariel pen and rubber, a spooky park map, A TANGLED POST CARD! ( which i'm going to have to frame, i've wanted this art since i first saw it) BUT A TANGLED PIN I NEEDED! AND A BEAUTIFUL ONE TOO!!!! IM ONE STEP CLOSER THANKS TO RYAN!

551243_10153304209485057_300271839_n.jpg

That's so lovely, congrats on a great trade and zap! AgentR is such a sweetie and a very thoughtful zapper :) I hope this brightened your day!

I am so glad that you received the package! And I am definitely glad that you love the zap! :)

Great zap! But I have to say that I was a little shocked while reading your post! In the US, the Ariel would be called an "eraser" as a "rubber" is a condom!

So thanks for the giggle!!!

And congrats!

Back