• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Alex has zapping down to a science!!!

ZAPPED! Alex has zapping down to a science!!!

HandA

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
87   0   0
This guy is good!! It's all about timing and this couldn't have been timed any better! I guess when you're on a quest of 52 zaps, perfection inevitable.

What Alex didn't know (nor anyone else for that matter) is that I'm now on Day 4 of being confined to the bed. I'm not one openly share all that much and would never think of doing sympathy thread (unless this counts :dunno, but to say this has been a hard week to stay positive is an understatement.

So the only break in the day that I get, is going to the mailbox. You can imagine the smile on my face when I saw a little LBE from Alex! :bowdown: We got ths beauty for Hannah!!!

Pin 53566: Disney Fairies Series - Beck

Not only that, but I also had a trade come in for Aiden, so I was able to put a smile on both kids' faces this morning!! :hsd:

Thanks again Alex and Bruna for including me in your quest, it means a lot!!

Last edited:
Super glad it got to you guys!! Enjoy your little zap!! Also -- you should make accounts for all of you so we know who wants what!!

Hope you feel better!!

Ha ... I've thought about it, but it's too much work and it would get really screwy with the TAs. Three different wants list all pulling off the same traders?

Bottom line is if the kids are happy, then I'm happy!! :bigthumb:

sorry you've been down. So glad is that you got a zap at this time, they always seem to come....at the best times. Enjoy!