• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Alice Event Pins For Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alice Event Pins For Sale

tyleet87

Curiouser & Curiouser...
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
220   0   0
Hi everyone,

Because of all the craziness surrounding the event, another trader asked if I could help them help others get some of these Alice pins. They are looking to just compensate their ticket to get into the park, plus their traveling expenses. Just to clarify, these are NOT my pins (I am keeping all mine :) ). If they have to ship, it would be $3.00 for the first pin and $.50 for each pin after that. The figurine will be extra to be determined at a later date.

The following are available:

Pin 83453: DLR - Alice in Wonderland - Logo - $24

Pin 83454: DLR - Alice in Wonderland - Lose Something? - $24

Last edited:
:wavey:

Hi Gillian, I'd like the Pin 83456: DLR - Alice in Wonderland - Eat Me/Drink Me - $30

PM on its way.

Felice

Oh darn, I'm always too late, I am looking for the eat me drink me. They only have one set correct? If they do get two, I would love the second.

Am I still OK? My frame deal fell apart and now I'm scrambling to get one. Just hold my little hand and tell me I'm OK on pins.

I would be interested in this one.

Pin 83476: DLR - Alice in Wonderland - Jumbo - Doorknob - $75

Am I still OK? My frame deal fell apart and now I'm scrambling to get one. Just hold my little hand and tell me I'm OK on pins.

Margaret,

The pins you requested from me are fine. This thread is for another member. :)

All PM's have been sent out to those interested.

Hi Gillian,

I see that the figurine with pin and doorknob are on hold... If anything happens and the sale does not go through, I'd love those two.

Just PM me or email me. Thanks! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back