• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

VINYL Alice in wonderland are available

VINYL Alice in wonderland are available

Stitch2814

#1 Kevin Fan
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
163   0   0
I dont know if this was posted or not but I saw on facebook that the Alice in Wonderland series was available in Disneyland Paris. I dont know if they are out anywhere else as I not seen anything posted.

haha yes I found it on facebook but in a different group. I didnt know if they were released in the US or not so I thought I would post it just in case.

They are being released in the US in a week and 1/2. I am getting the entire set, but need the chaser. Anyone gets one and wants to trade, let me know.

My only question is this - how can there be an Alice in Wonderland set with no Alice? That really has me puzzled.

Because there was already an Alice in Animation Series 1. They don't like to repeat characters.

They've repeated a lot of characters so far though. I thought Alice had to of been the chaser since her previous vinylmation is on the old mold and wouldn't like right displayed with this set.

I was hoping Alice would be the chaser for the same reason. The old mold looks very different and the set will look odd. But the teaser says, remember what happend to the oysters. So I'm wondering if it could be the walrus or the carpenter. I've given in to my baser instincts and am taking the trip to WDW for the release so I can get them signed by the artist.

I was hoping Alice would be the chaser for the same reason. The old mold looks very different and the set will look odd. But the teaser says, remember what happend to the oysters. So I'm wondering if it could be the walrus or the carpenter. I've given in to my baser instincts and am taking the trip to WDW for the release so I can get them signed by the artist.

The Walrus and the Carpenter will be a 9/3-inch combo for the set.

6139940916_38003d9d69.jpg

And there will also be a disappearing Cheshire 2-vinyl set to go with the Cheshire from the blindboxes

6139389329_226bccb252.jpg

I thought the chaser in the set was Dinah

It is, I poorly worded my post lol
And the variant is a pink hedgehog.

So the Walrus and Carpenter and the Cheshire will all come out Friday as well??? Aiyee my poor pocketbook.

So the Walrus and Carpenter and the Cheshire will all come out Friday as well??? Aiyee my poor pocketbook.

Not sure about that, but they both have high LE (1,500 for 9 inch combo, 5,000 for chessie), so I wouldn't expect to see them sell out.

Edit- I totally forgot about the Crying Alice 9 -inch + Alice Jr. + Drink me Jr. + Eat me jr.

Last edited:
So my question really is does anyone think these will sell out quickly? I'm planning on getting to the store at 8:00 AM since that is when the first bus runs. I hope I'm not too far back in the line. Is anyone else at WDW for this?

Back