• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

***Alice Un-event SIGNED Merchandise***

Status
Not open for further replies.
***Alice Un-event SIGNED Merchandise***

caligirlUCR

Active DPF Member
Rating - 99.2%
234   2   1
Hey there I was able to pick these extras and get them ALL signed so let me know if you would like to buy any of them :0) Also I can send you actual pics of the pins and the signatures upon request. Here is what I have available.

SOLD

SOLD

$315 (Signed)

Shipping will include delivery confirmation - Frame will be $15. Can Add Insurace for additional cost - depending on how much u want it insured for.

Last edited:
Hey everyone - got all the pms - I am on my way to work right now - will try ot reply to everyone as soon as I can in order recieved. But again I will be at work so bare with me. :0)

I would love the Alice chaser, but I'm sure I'm too late. But let me know anyway. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back