• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Completed Game: All Aboard this Giveaway

Don't know how I missed it, but I totally forgot to check back to see the end of this game . . . not that my mind has been in top condition lately. :?
Congrats @nateeter !! Thanks @summerskin for a fun game. :)

I think one of my favorite characters that Walt brought to life would be John(the father) from the Carousel of Progress. Originally Premiering at the 1964 World’s Fair, it is considered the only attraction at WDW that Walt himself had a hand in it’s creation. It’s just that sense of awe when most park goers would rather skip it entirely leaving a semi-empty theater seating to yourself…
59ce1bd210e6d4a405181bd404da1b89.jpg

Hey, wait! I didn't think about a character being a ride character. That changes things . . . so, just for fun -- here would be my all-time, very-very, extremely-favorite-ist character:

8a44acad498b8707f1a323323da17aeb.jpg

It's the Hula Dancers from It's a Small World!!!

Don't know how I missed it, but I totally forgot to check back to see the end of this game . . . not that my mind has been in top condition lately. :?
Congrats @nateeter !! Thanks @summerskin for a fun game. :)

Hey, wait! I didn't think about a character being a ride character. That changes things . . . so, just for fun -- here would be my all-time, very-very, extremely-favorite-ist character:

8a44acad498b8707f1a323323da17aeb.jpg

It's the Hula Dancers from It's a Small World!!!
I am all for this. Small world is my favorite ride.

Back