• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

All of My Life I Have Searched for a Pin Like This One...

Status
Not open for further replies.
All of My Life I Have Searched for a Pin Like This One...

ElysionsPrincess

Love Thaws a Frozen Heart!
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
"A wild and more challenging pin, I couldn't design!

Hundreds of pin backs await and I don't plan to miss one!

With a pin I can claim, a pin I can tame,

The greatest collection is mine!!"

(Haha not really, my Pocahontas collection is a baby!!)

SHE IS HERE SHE IS FINALLY HERE SHE IS FINALLY MINE AT LAST

I have literally missed this pin eight times. Either the co-op wasn't filled, it was sold to someone else, I wasn't fast enough, or I didn't have the funds. I sold many, many things that were precious to me each time one came up, trying to get the money for her. But she never came to me. I was really starting to give up all hope, because I thought that when it was meant to be, it would happen.

And then it did!

I received a message from the lovely Alyssadon, (Alyssa), asking me if I would be interested in her DP Pocahontas. I at the time, couldn't afford to buy her. She said she would hold her for me as long as I needed, because I was "getting this pin". I couldn't believe it! We agreed I would have her paid off by the end of July (my birthday, so I thought I would have money or something lol!! I'm terrible). Then we thought maybe we could partial trade! We agreed on three pins from my personal collection plus two traders, plus a little bit of money! Alyssa was so courteous, so generous, and so kind about this entire deal. I literally jumped for joy when I took her out of the envelope!! My gratitude simply cannot be expressed in words for allowing me the opportunity to own this pin. Thank you so, so much!!

EEEEEEK!! (it looks like she is wearing Mickey Mouse ears! Lol).

Yesterday, I made a simple pin display so that she would have a place of honor! Its not too crazy, but sort of busy? I kind of like it haha!

Yay!! My Pocahontas collection is a small growing one haha, but I love it so much! <3 I'm so grateful for all of the pins I have acquired! Thank you to Bryana, Mad Hatter (and Tammy!), Mermaids_Grotto, David, and of course Alyssa for helping my pin collection grow! All of the trades or zaps are more than loved and appreciated here!

Last edited:
what a wonderful and fabulous thing to do Alyssa <3 im so happy you got this sweetest pea <3 i know how much you loved and wanted this pin. YYYAAAAAAAY <3

and i just adore your display <3 love the necklace!

Status
Not open for further replies.