• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Completed Game: All Packages Shipped by Tomorrow - Funnest In the Summer

I am going to pause the game... if I may be so bold.

@mybabykelly , please note my selection in post #102 above. I do not believe it was added to the list of selected pins... just thought I would point this out before it becomes a confusing finish.
My next choice is #34 (Mickey at WD Studios 70th anniversary.)

Over to you @timeerkat

Once this is corrected or I am corrected (since perhaps I am missing something) I will make my selection.

I'm guessing @mybabykelly just hasn't been on to update the list since Rick posted, since all that's missing from it right now is your pick and mine. I would guess that summerskin, bcol, etc. will look at posts since the last list update to see what else has been chosen.

Aw man, I thought I was double checking my stuff, but a huge thanks to @TheMickeyMouseRules and @timeerkat for catching it. Phew sorry all, I’ve had a mess of a weekend.

To help the remaining choosers, here is a list of the spots that are left:

Last edited:
Phew okay half the packages went out today, half are going out tomorrow. Everyone should have positive feedback and DC#. @firechief18 yours will be sent out once you confirm address please

Thank you all for an amazing and quick game! I appreciate y’all for making this game happen and for being so awesome throughout.

Last edited: