• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! ALL SHIPPED DL Fantasyland Cuties Pick Ups

SOLD! ALL SHIPPED DL Fantasyland Cuties Pick Ups

Ajk

Let's party like its 2019.
Rating - 100%
211   0   0
Hi everybody! I have a shopping pass for the Fantasyland Cuties release so am offering pick ups. Problem is, it's on the last day so there is a fair chance things will all be sold out. But if not, glad to pick up anything that is available and folks want.

Prices below reflect the total per-pin price (or set where indicated). I've already factored in stuff like tax, paypal, etc. and about a buck per pin for the effort. In addition to the pin(s) cost, there will be a $5 domestic shipping charge per order regardless of the number of pins. International shipping will be at cost.

I'm doing co-ops on the sets but you can also request full sets. However, if you order a full box set and want the box, or a framed set and want the frame, etc the cost will be whatever the actual cost of shipping is (including buying a box if needed), plus the $5.

As with all my prior sales, this will be first come first served . I'm going to be extremely positive beyond likely reality and list up to two people per pin since that's the max I can get. I'll also list "back ups". Not knowing what may or may not be still available on the last day, I definitely encourage you to line up purchases elsewhere if there are ones with better odds. I just ask that you report back when you get something so I can remove you from the list and others better know their position.

Starting next Tuesday I will ask for payment and give 24 hours to reply before going to the folks lower on the list. If there's anything I don't get I'll immediately refund people, but need that commitment in hand prior to purchasing. (I might adjust this depending if we start hearing reports of things selling out.)

All the pictures and details below were shamelessly stolen from @DisneyJ 's awesome post. (Thank you for keeping us informed!!)

Pool is open. Hop on in!

FL-DUMBO-1x1.jpg

Dumbo Fantasyland Pin
Limited Edition
Dimensions: 1.68”H x 1.75”W
LE 1750

$24

1. @watzshakinbacon Paid
2. @CCofRR13 Paid

--------------------------------------------------

FL-PETER-PAN-1x1.jpg

Peter Pan Fantasyland Pin
Limited Edition
Dimensions: 1.78”H x 1.75”W
LE 1750

$24
1. @tinkerbelle1956 Paid
2. @Sortlora Paid

FL-ALICE-1x1.jpg

Alice Fantasyland Pin
Limited Edition
Dimensions: 1.23"H x 1.75"W
LE 1750

$24
1. @Sortlora Paid
2. @Rick195275 Paid

FL-PINOCCHIO-1x1.jpg

Pinocchio Fantasyland Pin
Limited Edition
Dimensions: 1.74"H x 1.75"W
LE 1750

$24

FL-MINI-FL-SET-BOX-1x1.jpg

Fantasyland Characters Limited Edition Pins
Boxed Set of 5 Limited Edition Pins with Snow White Completer Pin
Dimensions: 1.62"H x 1.7"W

$158 for set

1. @nateeter Paid

$62 for just Snow White (others as priced above) LE 1000

FL-SMALL-FL-FRAME-SET-1x1.jpg

Fantasyland Framed Set of Limited Edition Pins
Framed Set of 7 Limited Edition Pins with Mr. Toad Completer Pin
Dimensions: 1.54"H x 1.75"W

$362 for set

$152 for just Mr. Toad (sorry @Spr175psu ) (others as priced above, or below for Aurora/Philip which I presume is the same mini-jumbo) LE 250
Dimensions: 1.54"H x 1.75"W

FL-SMALL-WORLD-1x1.jpg

"it's a small world" Pin Set
Limited Edition Set of 2 Pins
Dimensions: 1.1"H x 0.75"W and 1.0"H x 1.0"W
LE 1000

$24
1. @Rick195275 Paid
2. @FoolishMortal71 Paid
3. @summerskin Paid

FL-SWORD-IN-THE-STONE-1x1.jpg

Sword in the Stone Pin Set
Limited Edition Set of 2 Pins
Dimensions: 1.18"H x 0.93"W and 1.15"H x 0.96"W
LE 1000

$24
1. @nateeter Paid

FL-JUMBO-1x1.jpg

Princess Aurora and Prince Philip with Castle Mini-Jumbo Pin
Limited Edition
Dimensions: 3.0"H x 3.0"W
LE 1750

$52
1. @DisneyJ Paid

FL-PRINCESS-BOX-SET-1x1.jpg

Fantasyland Couples 8 Piece Mini-Pin Set
Boxed Set of 8 Limited Edition Mini-Pins
LE 750

$200 for set
1. @summerskin Paid

$25 each
1a-Aurora/Philip. @DisneyJ Paid
1b -Belle/Beast. @nateeter Paid
1c - Ariel/Eric. @Spr175psu Paid
1d - Tiana/Naveen. @FoolishMortal71 Paid
1e - Rapunzel/Flynn. @Story Paid
1f - Snow White/Prince. @Story Paid
1g - Cinderella/Charming. @nateeter Paid

1h - Jasmine/Aladdin.

FL-VILLAIN-BOX-1x1.jpg

Fantasyland Villains 4 Piece Pin Set

Boxed Set of 4 Limited Edition Pins
LE 750

$128 for set
1. Me
2. @Sortlora Paid
3. @TheMickeyMouseRules Paid

$32 each
1a - Maleficent. @DisneyJ Paid
1b - Evil Queen. @speedwaystar1 Paid

1c - Queen of Hearts.
1d - Captain Hook.

Last edited:
Thank you for offering to do this!

Could I be added for the following pins? Thanks in advance!

Princess Aurora and Prince Philip with Castle Mini-Jumbo Pin

Fantasyland Couples 8 Piece Mini-Pin Set - Aurora & Philip

Fantasyland Villains 4 Piece Pin Set - Maleficent

Last edited:
Reactions: Ajk
1 alice and 1 small world for us please. I really want to commit to toad but I can’t seem to find the le size. Can I put my name up there and come off later based on that?

Could I be added for the following pins?... Fantasyland Villains 4 Piece Pin Set - Maleficent
Please put me down for... the Villains boxed set.
Since Sortlora is taking the full villains box, I'm giving that priority over the individual pin. But I will keep DisneyJ (and anyone else interested in the villain pins) on the list in case anything changes and I can move them up.

I really want to commit to toad but I can’t seem to find the le size. Can I put my name up there and come off later based on that?
Since I am not looking for payment until Tuesday, anybody can drop out for any reason prior to that. So yes. I've listed you for the pin. Please let me know if you prefer I don't or if you decide to get it elsewhere, change your mind, etc.

Is Rapunzel/Flynn available on its own for the couple set? Or were the only ones listed the one that would be available?

If there is a spot for a possible breakup of the couples set, I’d love a chance at rapunzel and Flynn. If not, totally no worries :)

thanks for doing this either way and even if not much is left thanks for trying! :)

Is Rapunzel/Flynn available on its own for the couple set? Or were the only ones listed the one that would be available?

If there is a spot for a possible breakup of the couples set, I’d love a chance at rapunzel and Flynn. If not, totally no worries :)

thanks for doing this either way and even if not much is left thanks for trying! :)
They're all available. I was just being lazy and only listing them as they were being requested. :) I've rectified that.

1 alice and 1 small world for us please. I really want to commit to toad but I can’t seem to find the le size. Can I put my name up there and come off later based on that?
Looks like LE 250. Still want it?

They're all available. I was just being lazy and only listing them as they were being requested. :) I've rectified that.

awesome! And in the event that there is an extra set available for the individual needs, I’ll be happy to buy one more couple from the set to help fill it- but not needing any particular one of the ones left; it’s just that they are all pretty cute and I should be able to afford one more if it helps fill it :D

thanks again for the opportunity! <3

awesome! And in the event that there is an extra set available for the individual needs, I’ll be happy to buy one more couple from the set to help fill it- but not needing any particular one of the ones left; it’s just that they are all pretty cute and I should be able to afford one more if it helps fill it :D

thanks again for the opportunity! <3

EDIT to my post- okay I’ll actually commit to Snow White and Charming as well- and with that will be it for my pin budget for now so hopefully someone has a need for Jasmine and Cinderelly ;)

thanks again! :)

Back