• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Completed Game: All Shipped - Naughty and Nice Christmas Pin Game

Completed Game: All Shipped - Naughty and Nice Christmas Pin Game
@theoucharis @KJackson1195 @Imaniceshark got you all down :) This is going incredibly fast!

Only 16 spots left!!! If you’re interested in playing, don’t miss out and grab a spot now :)

With that, I think we have to “unlock” the “Nice” bonus now!

The “Naughty” bonus will be unlocked once we hit 7 spots left.

The “Naughty & Nice” bonus will be awarded to the player who purchases the most spots.

Last edited:
‘Tis the season….
Lol I feel like the stores pushing Christmas at us before Halloween x) Sorry all, I really thought it would take much longer to fill this game. My Halloween game wasn’t able to be completed in time so I wasn’t having that happen again.

Got you down for #20 :) 9 spots left, hopefully anyone who saw this and was holding out jumps on a spot before they’re gone!

Lol I feel like the stores pushing Christmas at us before Halloween x) Sorry all, I really thought it would take much longer to fill this game. My Halloween game wasn’t able to be completed in time so I wasn’t having that happen again.

Got you down for #20 :) 9 spots left, hopefully anyone who saw this and was holding out jumps on a spot before they’re gone!
Well personally - I’m injured so decorating and celebrating Halloween is out for me. Trying to heal in time for Christmas - so this is motivation. :).

Well personally - I’m injured so decorating and celebrating Halloween is out for me. Trying to heal in time for Christmas - so this is motivation. :).
Awww I’m sorry to hear, but I’m sending you Christmas wishes and hope you heal in time. Regardless, I’m glad you’re joining in on the “virtual” Christmas fun :)

We went cold lol only 2 more spots sold to reveal the third bonus prize (I’ll have one more bonus prize once the game is filled!)

Back