• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Completed Game: All Shipped - Naughty and Nice Christmas Pin Game

Completed Game: All Shipped - Naughty and Nice Christmas Pin Game
@theoucharis @KJackson1195 @Imaniceshark got you all down This is going incredibly fast!

Only 16 spots left!!! If you’re interested in playing, don’t miss out and grab a spot now

With that, I think we have to “unlock” the “Nice” bonus now!

The “Naughty” bonus will be unlocked once we hit 7 spots left.

The “Naughty & Nice” bonus will be awarded to the player who purchases the most spots.

Last edited:
‘Tis the season….
Lol I feel like the stores pushing Christmas at us before Halloween x) Sorry all, I really thought it would take much longer to fill this game. My Halloween game wasn’t able to be completed in time so I wasn’t having that happen again.

Got you down for #20 9 spots left, hopefully anyone who saw this and was holding out jumps on a spot before they’re gone!

Well personally - I’m injured so decorating and celebrating Halloween is out for me. Trying to heal in time for Christmas - so this is motivation. .

Well personally - I’m injured so decorating and celebrating Halloween is out for me. Trying to heal in time for Christmas - so this is motivation. .
Awww I’m sorry to hear, but I’m sending you Christmas wishes and hope you heal in time. Regardless, I’m glad you’re joining in on the “virtual” Christmas fun

We went cold lol only 2 more spots sold to reveal the third bonus prize (I’ll have one more bonus prize once the game is filled!)