• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Completed Game: All Shipped - Tricks and Treats Halloween Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will we make it to qualifying for the bonuses? Need 13 spots filled before 20Oct... If I read info. correctly. :). I hope we get there.
I’m happy to extend the bonuses past October 20th, that date was always there to ensure I could ship before Halloween. I’m sure the interest will dwindle after Halloween so it’s a pretty small window now to get this filled. Still hopeful but I’d say that’s the last of the bonuses for anyone holding out :)

Update: all payment information has been sent out tonight. I'm really excited and confident that y'all should be able to receive your packages by Halloween if we are on top of the picking order!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back