• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

All Spots Reserved! A chance at Tangled PODM @ retail!

Status
Not open for further replies.
All Spots Reserved! A chance at Tangled PODM @ retail!
You are welcome! Hope everyone else gets there pin(s) soon and enjoys! thanks for sharing here what you got!! :)

YAY! I got mine today!
I recieved...
Pin 39236: Magical Milestones - 1959 - Disneyland® Monorail Opens

pin39236

andddd these little cuties! :)Pin 80283: WDI - Lamppost Series #1 - (Winnie the Pooh & Brer Bear )
pin80283

anddd I'm not done yet!.... I received my first official zap!
pin27660
Pin 27660: Princess Portraits (Jasmine ) 3D

Thanks for the great game Story!! :)
<3

YAY! I got mine today!
I recieved...

pin39236

andddd these little cuties! :)Pin 80283: WDI - Lamppost Series #1 - (Winnie the Pooh & Brer Bear )
pin80283

pin27660

<3

You are so welcome and glad you enjoyed!! You were one of the ones that helped make the game happen so I'm glad you enjoyed the zap! (and yay that its your first one! ^.^)

Thanks for sharing here and hope everyone else's packages also arrive soon and that they enjoy! You guys all made it a fun game to put together! :hug:

YAY! I got mine today!
I recieved...

pin39236

pin80283

pin27660

<3

O the Pooh pin is so cute and congrats on the Zap that is a beautiful Jasmine pin :)

Congratulations to everyone! Here is the list of my pin greatness from Kayla:

Pin 90902: WDW - Disney Pin Trading Night 2012 - Dumbo (my first PTN!)
Pin 91745: DLP - Princess Heart-Shaped Jewel Series – Tiana
Pin 90958: DLR - Annual Passholder - Unlock the Magic of Disneyland® Resort - Pirates of the Caribbean

aaannndddd I got a great Snow White pin as a ZAP (but I can't for the life of me find the darn thing on pinpics) :)

Thanks again Kayla for the great game and I am already looking forward to getting my pins in the next one!

Jodi

OK...it appears that my mail got cross contaminated! :lol:

In place of the Tiana pin I actually received this beauty:

Pin 2979: DL - Open Edition Character of the Month - August (Ariel)

Sorry about the confusion everyone....move along...nothing to see here!! :)

Jodi

By the way your avatar on your home page made me laugh out loud!!

:lol: I'm glad you liked! I have fun taking pics with my Vinylmations sometimes - who says they can't be toys as well as collectibles? :rofl:

Aw, and thank you for posting what you got! I am so glad everything arrived safely and glad you enjoyed! The zap pin was actually difficult for me to find on pinpics too, but I think this one is it (if I remember correctly- if not forgive me :doh:) [pinpics]92099[/pinpics] Since you, Becky and Gabrielle bought multiples and didn't end up with the PODM pin, I still wanted to give you guys a little 'thank you' for playing! :D

Thanks everyone so much again and hope everyone keeps posting here as the packages arrive. I hope our next game can be a go as well as this one was so fun to host! <3

My camera and computer are refusing to talk to each other so I cant post the actual picture but I recieved pin 5114. Thankyou ^_^
pin5114

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back