• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! And she even saved on postage!

ZAPPED! And she even saved on postage!

hopemax

DPF Super Moderator
Staff member
DPF Super Moderator
Rating - 100%
204   0   0
So yesterday, I had some very special visitors at my house. Merryweather (Selen) and her family came through Denver on their road trip. I was able to show off my collection, and we shared stories and cake, followed by dinner. And among a goodie bag of some Texas trinkets and our pre-arranged trades, were these 2 wonderful zaps.

The MSEP spinner is an old time "grail" pin for me, so I am over the moon over that one. It is one of those, that if it was the last pin I ever got I would be happy. I had asked her about trading it, after I saw it in person for the first time in May, but even though it was on her traders, it was "lost." Sneaky, fairy! And I've talked about "divorcing" DSF pins, but watching all those pins get released one right after another, my commitment was starting to weaken. So to see Gaston on my board, is a beautiful thing.

Meeting you after being virtual pin-pals for 1.5 yrs was definitely a high point (no pun intended because of the fourteeners .. LOL ) for my trip.

It was a lovely time and I did not want to leave. We will have to give seriuos thought to Mt Rushmore.

We are still driving home right now, so I will post our spoils from Denver once we are settled in.

Awww...through Denver. .. from Texas. ..looooong trip! Glad you got some fun time too...congrats on the great zaps from a sweet fairy.

That's awesome! Congrats on the pins and congrats on meeting such a sweet member of this community. :)

Back