• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! And the Grail Slayer strikes again!

ZAPPED! And the Grail Slayer strikes again!

ALittleBitOfMagic

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
:nono: Tsk tsk, and here I was thinking we had an understanding...

Docfish and I were doing a multi-trade where he was already being MORE than generous and I got these lovelies...

I was already over the moon with all the beauties he was trading to me... and then he goes and Zaps me THIS in addition to everything we were trading for:

I literally sat at my table in shock for a while :lol: Thank you SO much David! P.S. "Like" the zap? I LOVE it

You were such a sweetheart in helping me get the other pin we won't talk about right now (you never know who might be reading this) and I knew you were zapping the competition that I had to be sure you knew how much I appreciated everything you did for me. Plus I can't resist an opportunity to mess with somebody's siggy. :lol: You deserve this and so much more!!!

Sir David is truly awesome … and definitely a Knight to be reckoned with! Lol! Congrats on the beautiful pins!! Wishing you all the very best! *bjr

P.S. Still wondering which team is the #1 team … hmmmmm???? :lol: Team docfish all the way baby!!

Congratulations on the cool zap! And I love how you edited the mouse ears effect on your picture! :)

wow...man....that is such a cool pin!!! Truly a grail pin in my opinion!!

So let me see....Katie zapped Alex and David says that's one for team Docfish.
Soooooo....now that David zapped Katie (Team Docfish member) then that means Katies zap to Alex gets cancelled out since she received a zap from her own team mate!! Yep...Yep....that's how it works!! Team Zagales is still in the lead!!!!!!!

wow...man....that is such a cool pin!!! Truly a grail pin in my opinion!!

So let me see....Katie zapped Alex and David says that's one for team Docfish.
Soooooo....now that David zapped Katie (Team Docfish member) then that means Katies zap to Alex gets cancelled out since she received a zap from her own team mate!! Yep...Yep....that's how it works!! Team Zagales is still in the lead!!!!!!!

Dream on Tbird!!! I didn't get to claim your zap to Alex, you don't get to claim my zaps to my own team. Jesh!!!

Thanks for the credit! I have been teaching him quite a bit!! Nice to know it's recognized!! :lol:

Yes and it is a good thing I taught you a thing or two before you had to teach him!!! I will say that after looking at our new siggy it appears either people like Amy better or her pins are easier to get. :lol: I can understand both!!!

Back